Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

I have a 2010 challenger, and I love my car but I wish id bought something that was more gas friendly.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Camaro... V8 though.... V6 American muscle cars are silly.

You can probably find a used, low mileage one for cheap....

Between the Challenger and Charger tho
charger with da hemi >>>>>>>>>> challenger without da hemi

people dont grasp da concept of torque and how u feel it AUTOMATICALLY when you step on da gas....

plus da R/T only runs on 4 cylinders when its cruising in da city.

and da hemi cars retain their value better then their non hemi counterparts

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Camaro... V8 though.... V6 American muscle cars are silly.

You can probably find a used, low mileage one for cheap....

Between the Challenger and Charger tho
charger with da hemi >>>>>>>>>> challenger without da hemi

people dont grasp da concept of torque and how u feel it AUTOMATICALLY when you step on da gas....

plus da R/T only runs on 4 cylinders when its cruising in da city.

and da hemi cars retain their value better then their non hemi counterparts

I have a '08 Charger and it suites all my NEEDS!!!! if you wanna roll with just YOU and ONE other person then its the move but lets be real... your gonna roll with your peeps and your gonna need that HP coming on and off the highways and to get out of sticky situations while carrying a heavier load so get the Charger!!!!

Gas is good...

room is good...

aint NOTHING wrong with a good V6 unless you plan racing a V8...dont let them gas you...

get the charger R/T hopefully with AWD you DONT need leather nor a sunroof..

I have a '08 Charger and it suites all my NEEDS!!!! if you wanna roll with just YOU and ONE other person then its the move but lets be real... your gonna roll with your peeps and your gonna need that HP coming on and off the highways and to get out of sticky situations while carrying a heavier load so get the Charger!!!!

Gas is good...

room is good...

aint NOTHING wrong with a good V6 unless you plan racing a V8...dont let them gas you...

get the charger R/T hopefully with AWD you DONT need leather nor a sunroof..

fam get the challenger...it looks better imo, and the 3,000$ isn't bad at all (you'll end up paying that difference in gas if you get the charger) , plus the warranty like others said
and around this way don't see that many challengers so I'd get it off that alone

fam get the challenger...it looks better imo, and the 3,000$ isn't bad at all (you'll end up paying that difference in gas if you get the charger) , plus the warranty like others said
and around this way don't see that many challengers so I'd get it off that alone

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

I have been looking for a used challenger but the price difference wont be much the cheapest I've found is for $22,000 so i rather pay the extra $3gs and get a brand new one

let me know if you decide to get one this weekend after you test drive it fam. 
 That WAVE - word man, that warranty will give me a peace of mind.

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

I have been looking for a used challenger but the price difference wont be much the cheapest I've found is for $22,000 so i rather pay the extra $3gs and get a brand new one

let me know if you decide to get one this weekend after you test drive it fam. 
 That WAVE - word man, that warranty will give me a peace of mind.

cant help you much with American BUT as long as you like them the same i couldn't see buying the 3 year old car over a brand new for basically no money difference-

1) the charger is way more common and you'll see more around
2) peace of mind of warranty and being the first owner
3) gas is gonna be real serious this summer...of course people can say just don't drive fast or that it cruises on less cylinders but if your like me when you have that power at your pedal you use it much more than you need to
laugh.gif

unless you were talking about a 2008 s550 compared to 2011 honda accord or something i think its a no brainer to go with the new car over something so similar

cant help you much with American BUT as long as you like them the same i couldn't see buying the 3 year old car over a brand new for basically no money difference-

1) the charger is way more common and you'll see more around
2) peace of mind of warranty and being the first owner
3) gas is gonna be real serious this summer...of course people can say just don't drive fast or that it cruises on less cylinders but if your like me when you have that power at your pedal you use it much more than you need to
laugh.gif

unless you were talking about a 2008 s550 compared to 2011 honda accord or something i think its a no brainer to go with the new car over something so similar

u need to really test drive that hemi..once u do that you'll never think about coppin that V6....ever.

u need to really test drive that hemi..once u do that you'll never think about coppin that V6....ever.

Challenger, its ok gas prices are gonna get real stupid, more than now. Its ok to have an American Muscle with no Muscle.

Challenger, its ok gas prices are gonna get real stupid, more than now. Its ok to have an American Muscle with no Muscle.

Back
Top Bottom