Another car thread vol. infiniti g35

how reliable are these once they get into the 50k+ mile range. Im looking to buy one after i have some more money saved up, but its definately gonna be used.is it worth getting one in the upper range miles with their engine and transmission not giving me problems? thanks
124vqmt.jpg

im actually considering buying one next month. looking for an 04-05. any good deals around Rhode Island/MA/CT?

my girlfriend still has the one she's owned since brand new in 2003. it's at 125k now.

her only problems have been miscellaneous suspension issues i'm sure were ironed out in the following years.

you'll eat tires and without really, really good winter ones you will hate bad weather. besides that i think you're good.

I have a 06 Sport tuned suspension model. factory 19's. So far so good. Only work of advice is if you get one with factory 19's sell them and get20's or just get 18's because 19' tires are a pain in the @ss. I'm getting a set of 20's rims and tires for 1200. Tried to get new tiresfor all four of my current 19's cheapest locally is 800 for the set. Set of the same tires in 20' i could get for125 per tire

Havent personally talked to anyone who owns one. But Nissan really has bulletproof engines and drivetrains, it wouldn't be the outstanding issue with ahigher mileage car.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Havent personally talked to anyone who owns one. But Nissan really has bulletproof engines and drivetrains, it wouldn't be the outstanding issue with a higher mileage car.

this is useful info. thanks bro.

G35 will always look clean. Nissan struck gold with that design. Just get a nice set of wheels/offset and get it flushed. Drop it drop it low and your done.

I'm interested in the info as well. I'm in the market for a new car. Thinking about a used g35, 350z, a TT or a new camaro.

just took mine in for 90k minor service, no problems .... maintenance isn't too costly either compared to other mid level cars

thanks for all the info. i was thinking of going manual, but have never driven (still on my first car). but this car is definately one of the top ones thatcatches my eye and a used one for 15-19k doesnt seem too bad. have 8.5 k in the bank right now but trying to get a little more before i put down payment

G35 is a great car. I have a lot of associates that have Infiniti's and they all say, STAY AWAY FROM THE 2003! From '04> your good money. And if youdo cop, welcome to the club
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ListenHere

^ How many miles?

Originally Posted by Mr718

G35 is a great car. I have a lot of associates that have Infiniti's and they all say, STAY AWAY FROM THE 2003! From '04> your good money. And if you do cop, welcome to the club
pimp.gif

it's an 07 so im good
pimp.gif
as for copping it, im calling tomorrow morning from work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom