Another concord 11 legit check, new to this

Like the title suggest, I'm new to all of this. I've read all the threads and guides on spotting fake concords but still don't feel comfortable purchasing without getting a little feedback from the dudes that know whats up. 

Any help is extremely appreciated, rep to everyone. 

Only thing that concerns me is no yellowing on the soles, but I've read around and apparently that isn't a sure fire fake sign.

Thanks again! 

I'm going be clear here.. ALL Legit pairs of Concords, Spacejams, and Cool Greys WILL have yellowing around the traction pods..PERIOD. If you see icey soles 1000% fake..ALWAYS.. Don't fall for the "Zip lock, or sole sauce, sea glow, etc etc BS"..Just move on as soon as you hear any of this or see icey soles and this will cut your search in half and find a legit pair faster..

I feel the need to also say just bc a shoe has yellowing does not make it legit..So don't use yellowing as your only indicator ok..

This pair is fake 100%..Icey soles, fat collars, wrong 23s etc.
At least you asked first! So many people here don't.. Good luck on your search.

Last edited:
Lmao yeah, or for most of it just use your damn brain. A 2 year old shoe will NEVER have icey soles like that so as soon as you see the old 11's with icy soles. STAY AWAY

Back
Top Bottom