ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

fOUND THIS ON THESHOEGAME.COM AND THERE IS ANOTHER PACK I THINK THE BLACK AND GREY ONES ARE
pimp.gif

2009aj1alpha.jpg

On Tuesday we broke the news about the Do The Right Thing Air Jordan 1 High Pack and today we reveal another pack. Jordan Brand will also drop the AlphaOmega Air Jordan 1 High Pack next year. As of right now the Alpha Omega Pack is set to drop in September 2009. The Lakers Air Jordan 1 Hi colorway is made upof grand purple, varsity maize, and white. Stay tuned for more info about the Alpha Omega AJ1 Hi Pack.

Related News: Do The Right ThingAir Jordan 1 High Pack

2009aj1new.jpg

As a Lakers fan, it's only right that I cop the purple and white ones...wish they release the 3's or 8'sthough...

**Edit** Looks like they should call it the Lakers, Spurs pack...

That lakers AIR JORDAN 1 is ill !!!!! I was always wishing they would come out with the kobe AIR JORDAN 8'S.

Correct me if I'm wrong, buy aren't both of those O.G. colorways? I'm surprised people haven't jumped all over that fact. The Purple/Maize werethe U of Washingtons.

Peace,
J

For those of you who don't know - Original Jordan I sample:

juygc7.jpg

The Lakers color never released as far as I know. The Black/Grey pair did.

lakers cw >>>> black/grey

black grey look like wool material for the grey and canvas for the black. not a big fan but the lakers are
eek.gif

As crazy as it is I was going to say last night JB should release a pair just like the grey 1s.

The tongue is way too high on these retro's- ^^notice how the tongue doesn't stick up above the collar on those og pics.

Back
Top Bottom