Another Snowstorm Vol: NYC/LI

You know this storm started back in Kansas?

NYers only worried bout themselves :smh:

I was complaining about how cold it was earlier. It was 45 ..

Gluck ya'll.

Last edited:
it crazy that just 90 or so miles north from in PA, they have received over 4x the amount my area has seen (in MD). 

news said last night that philly has seen 35+ inches this winter while central md has received about 8 in total. 

snow is the devil

Man **** this snow.
I'm tired of it. This **** ain't good for business.

Just made it into work.

Had to come in at 5 AM today... I can barely make it for 8 AM :smh:

Nothing was plowed until I hit major roads or the highways.

My back been killing me tryin' to shovel this shh the past two weeks.

Hope everyone makes it to work and back home safely.

Snow is beautiful, you guys need to put your big boy boots on and stop complaining....
it looks like **** in NYC, gets dirty quick and dogs piss all over it, nothing beautiful about snow

I got the 97' 4Runner on deck bouta' 4WheelDrive that thang' all the way back home. Less than a hour and a half before clockout time. :pimp:

Finished shoveling. Now I have the day to myself. I could ***** about the snow like you people or I could continue living with my life after being hampered for 40 minutes and be happy I'm still alive.

Snow is beautiful, you guys need to put your big boy boots on and stop complaining....

Stop. You keep writing something similar in threads where we want to complain about this snow. Most of us are sick of this snow already. And you're not allowed to talk about big boots since you have small feet and lace your shoes weird.

Stop. You keep writing something similar in threads where we want to complain about this snow. Most of us are sick of this snow already. And you're not allowed to talk about big boots since you have small feet and lace your shoes weird.

lol

This **** sucks, i dont own a pair of boots but it looks like im gonna have to buy me a pair.

My feet are soaked!

^
My brother doesn't own any boots either and he's already slipped down a flight of stairs and the sidewalk when he was walking to work.

Back
Top Bottom