Antawn Jamison is heating up...

I think Delonte need to smack him one time and let him know he on the Cavs now..

..if that happens, he'll be fine.

Somebody as established as a Jamison to go 0-12.
laugh.gif

To go 0-12 period is
smh.gif
but a career I believe 20PPG scorer?
eek.gif

My man was atrocious tonight.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

But anyways, he was NERVOUS as hell plus he had absolutely NO CLUE what to do on offense. 

He was stumbling around, running into players, stealing passes from teammates who they were intended for, etc, etc, etc...

Overall, probably his worst night as a professional athlete.

Also, he came off the bench and was playing with the 2nd unit the majority of the game.  The main reason we brought him in was to make it easier on both Bron and Shaq...*shrugs*

0/12 with 2 air ball 3's and getting blocked at least 4-5 times is inexcusable though regardless.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not worried.

He's just guaranteeing that whenever he's done with the Cavs, people will say 'All he did was improve from the first day he got there.'

laugh.gif

5 of those 12 shots were blocked
laugh.gif

Tyrus Thomas and Theo Ratliff absolutely owned Jamison and Varejao (3 of his FG attempts were blocked).

One game and the expectation on him is way too high. Final piece of the puzzle and stuff. Cavs fans and even his own teammates gotta calm down.

My question is.......

Shaq only 4-9?

Why not use him, how bout the guards stop dominating the ball and throw it inside.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't care if it's one game or not. There's never an excuse for going 0-12.
QFT. Just like Shaq going 0-6 from the line last night. No excuse.

Originally Posted by useref15

People put too much on one game. AND, it's his first! He'll be okay.

its his first game in the NBA?
that's the only valid excuse for a player of his caliber to shoot so terribly in a game
he's not a new player. he's a vet and he has to be able to adjust
i mean, how nervous do you have to be to go 0 for 12?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

He's just guaranteeing that whenever he's done with the Cavs, people will say 'All he did was improve from the first day he got there.'

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tim Cowlishaw of the DMN made a great point about Jamison the other day on PTI.

The dude doesn't do as well when he's not the #1 or #2 guy on a team. Back when he was on Dallas yeah sure he was the 6th man, but that's just because we were loaded with TALENT. We had very little chemistry and just got lots of wins but we weren't a dominant team.

I can see Antawn getting lost in the shuffle in CLE.

^He'll be the #2 guy without doubt IMO though. If Clevland goes with a Lineup like: Mo, Lebron, Jamison, Hickson & Shaq, Then i can see Jamison stepping up to that #2 guy and Mo going to #3 scorer but Jamison is very unselfish so let's see how it goes.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't care if it's one game or not. There's never an excuse for going 0-12.
All dude does is jack jumpshots though
laugh.gif

i cant even blame him. i'd be partying the whole time too if i got traded from a !#*$%+ team like the wiz to the cavs. dude was probably OD hungover
laugh.gif

but i hope he keeps playin like that to increase the chances of bron dippin to NY in the summer haha

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i think he got blocked one third of the time too

The bobcats aint no joke though. thomas with 6 blocks in his bobcat debut

5 blocked shots... Felt so sorry for Jamison.
tired.gif

dont worry cavs fan...im a wiz fan..my man jamison was ballin like a all star all season..its just his first game..watch how he bounce back

Antawn has been playing in the league for how long? This whole "first game" talk doesn't really work with me. He just had a terrible game straight up, no excuses.
And of course he's not going to play like this the rest of the season but I'm sure anyone that isn't a Cavs fan finds it funny that this is how he played after the blockbuster trade.

Back
Top Bottom