Anthony Bourdain dead at 61. RIP

I know there was a famous chef that went down in the #metoo movement. I know Tony had a lot to say about that. I think people are confusing that with Weinstein andreaching to put pieces together to say something.
Multiple famous chefs were caught up in the dragnet.

I know there was a famous chef that went down in the #metoo movement. I know Tony had a lot to say about that. I think people are confusing that with Weinstein andreaching to put pieces together to say something.

tony was close friends with mario battali who got hit with a bunch of harrassment accusations.

Killing yourself because your girl might be cheating wouldn’t show you were mentally or emotionally healthy though, unless that twitter guy thinks it’s normal behavior.

Saw a story that his girl asia argento said weinstein raped her decades ago and tony supported her and spoke out about it so that’s why conspiracy people were connecting him to weinstein.

Probably watched all No Reservations and Layover episodes but not much of Parts Unknown so watching it on CNN right now since they're doing a marathon

How would people even make that assumption unless a newstory said he had his junk in his hand?

nobody is ever gonna bring that gritty edge and poetic style of talking and documenting travel, political affairs, and food together like bourdain did. r.i.p.

anderson cooper intro to talking about bourdain respect to him

The way he spoke damn it wrapped you around and made you feel like you were there

Back
Top Bottom