any Audi A4 owners?

looking to scoop this audi a4 2003
anybody own one in this particular year?

how is it treating you?

@ 63k miles for $9k how can i pass up?

how is it treating you?

@ 63k miles for $9k how can i pass up?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

how is it treating you?

@ 63k miles for $9k how can i not pass up?

bad move.

how is it treating you?

bad move.

Originally Posted by proper english

how is it treating you?

bad move.
Well damn.
frown.gif
Do you own one?

Dudes on here make it seem like audi is a great car, though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

how is it treating you?

bad move.
Well damn.
frown.gif
Do you own one?

Dudes on here make it seem like audi is a great car, though.
indifferent.gif

my brother bought an 02 a4, nothin but trouble for him, it seemed like one thing after the other so he finally got rid of it

my brother bought an 02 a4, nothin but trouble for him, it seemed like one thing after the other so he finally got rid of it

Originally Posted by Al Audi

screw the b6 a4s man...........

especially the 02/03s
Well coming from you, that means a lot.
Any other car you recommend for 10k? bmw or mercedes maybe?
bro you dont want a german car for 10k... do yourself a favor and get something thats more reliable. For 10k go get a scion TC or a Civic idk, im kinda in the same boat as you, i need a new gas saving whip, cause my Mustang is hurting my pockets right now in gas.

especially the 02/03s
bro you dont want a german car for 10k... do yourself a favor and get something thats more reliable. For 10k go get a scion TC or a Civic idk, im kinda in the same boat as you, i need a new gas saving whip, cause my Mustang is hurting my pockets right now in gas.

Do NOT get an '03 A4. Not worth the hassle.

My wife bought one back in 2006 with about 40k miles on it. It was great to drive--when it wasn't at the dealership getting fixed. There were transmission issues and many, many electrical gremlins.

Look around on the internet and I think you'll find that A4's from those years are generally seen as unreliable.

Do NOT get an '03 A4. Not worth the hassle.

My wife bought one back in 2006 with about 40k miles on it. It was great to drive--when it wasn't at the dealership getting fixed. There were transmission issues and many, many electrical gremlins.

Look around on the internet and I think you'll find that A4's from those years are generally seen as unreliable.

Stay away from those CVT transmissions. I cant speak on the B6, but my B7 has been a great car, and looking forward to upgrading to a B8.
Audi for life

Stay away from those CVT transmissions. I cant speak on the B6, but my B7 has been a great car, and looking forward to upgrading to a B8.
Audi for life

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

especially the 02/03s
its tough to look away from these bmws and audis with all that maintenance paper work, low mileage
ohwell.gif

been looking at some hondas, but im just not liking them at all.

the acura on the other hand is real nice, but is it really safe to buy an 03-05 acura TL with 130k plus miles on it?

especially the 02/03s
its tough to look away from these bmws and audis with all that maintenance paper work, low mileage
ohwell.gif

the acura on the other hand is real nice, but is it really safe to buy an 03-05 acura TL with 130k plus miles on it?

especially the 02/03s
ohwell.gif

ive been looking at the Acura TL's as well
laugh.gif

but 130k+ is still high, but they are honda motors so they last a while.

especially the 02/03s
ohwell.gif

ive been looking at the Acura TL's as well
laugh.gif

but 130k+ is still high, but they are honda motors so they last a while.

FYI, a ten-year old luxury car is not doing it.
You're so much better off with a cheaper, newer vehicle if you have a low budget for a vehicle.  You're doing it just for the name, and it's not a good move seeing how you probably won't be able to afford the inevitable repairs you're going to need if 10k is all you can put on a car..

Back
Top Bottom