Any black NTers watch this show?

In no order

Fresh Prince
King Of Queens
Jaime Foxx Show
The Wayans Brothers
Martin
and the george lopez because of his wife and his niece on the show

Yeah I watched it...and I'm pretty sure Gabrielle Union was on this show before, she dated Joey I think

Yeah I watched it...and I'm pretty sure Gabrielle Union was on this show before, she dated Joey I think

friends is terrible
sick.gif

Seinfeld didn't have alot of black people, but it was still 103293x as many black people as Friends had.

Kramer had mad Black girlfriends, George was messing with a black chick who didn't speak english "I wanna dip my head in wesson oil and rub it allover you", so Ross dating a black chick for the sole purpose of introducing the first Black major character of the whole show when the show is damn nearwrapped up does not do much for me. And to quell future arguments Seinfeld's super was a major character in the first couple seasons and he was black. PlusKramer's lawyer was in MAD episodes cookin up schemes. Hell, he defended Jerry and the gang in the final episode. Not to mention George's coworker whowas a major plot point in mad episodes. And that's only off the top of my head.

Bottome line, Seinfeld>Friends by a long shot. And I kinda like friends. I just see that it was way more directly aimed at white people and that made itharder for me to watch. It was so "chipper".

"Blasphemy...Martin>>>>>>>Fresh Prince"

Martin is entertaining but dude gets kind of wild at times and it annoys me.

BTW

How I met your mother>>>>>>>Friends

And I could careless if these shows had black guest stars or not. I am in it for entertainment only.

Jennifer Aniston always was dressin super sexy...especially later when she got those business jobs, mmmm
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

TOTALLY off topic.

Originally Posted by Diego

I always knew NT was full of FRIENDS haters.
One of my all time favorite shows.

I might get flamed for this, but were there any black cast members in Seinfeld?
George's best friend in college was Carl "The Exterminator" ....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dro 44

George's best friend in college was Carl "The Exterminator" ....
roll.gif
yeppppp
roll.gif
laugh.gif

not to mentioned George's co-worker Mr. Morgan.

Plus the episode where George watched the movie with the family that had the movie he needed to read the book of.

And Kramer dated that black chick "I see a damn fool"

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Both shows are garbage
laugh.gif
I tried both of them and i couldn't get through an episode of either.
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
for you sayingSeinfeld is garbage

I've looked at it when there was nothing else on. I could see how its entertaining to some, but its not for me.

-Jackie Chiles
-The guy in the Yankees FO
-The exterminator at Jerry's house
laugh.gif

- Joe Temple [The guy who rented the tape that George needed to see (made multiple appearances)]
-The department store owner who told Kramer to get his skinny %@% out of here after he was spreading Commie propaganda.

How could you forget:

Friends only got popular on NBC after Seinfeld ended. Friends was corny and should never be mentioned as a top sitcom.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I was more Friends then I was Martin.

laugh.gif
, that don't even sound right.

And there was a Black dude (he was French) on Seinfeld who had to run the New York marathon, Kramer was supposed to wake him up with his "internalclock".

Back
Top Bottom