Any black NTers watch this show?

-Rebecca De Mornay from the Muffin Tops episode #155
and the worker at the goodwill store that does not take George's "flagged book #173

-the cashier at the bookstore when George's book is "flagged" episode #173

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by toast1985

I was more Friends then I was Martin.

laugh.gif
, that don't even sound right.

And there was a Black dude (he was French) on Seinfeld who had to run the New York marathon, Kramer was supposed to wake him up with his "internal clock".

jean paul

im not black, but seinfeld > friends... but dont get me wrong friends is my show too...

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

To be blunt, Friends is a poorly written comedy that was geared towards white people. I say "poorly" because it doesn't appeal to a mass audience. I, or anyone else that I personally know, never could understand or get into the show because we could not relate to it. With that said, I wouldn't hate on anyone for watching it though. It isn't for me.

Cosign.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by toast1985

I was more Friends then I was Martin.

laugh.gif
, that don't even sound right.

And there was a Black dude (he was French) on Seinfeld who had to run the New York marathon, Kramer was supposed to wake him up with his "internal clock".
jean paul

Jean-Paul's from Trinidad & Tobago

show was ehhh. never really liked it

nearly everyone i knew loved it when it was still on the air though

i for the most part watched it for jennifer aniston
pimp.gif

wait it's poorly written because it doesn't appeal to a mass audience?

that's hardly a way to judge the quality of writing.

and didn't it do incredibly well? the point isn't to attract a diverse audience, the point is to attract a large one.

I F's with Friends. Jennifer Aniston
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You Cannot tell me the scene with Ross and the couch is not a classic. PIVOT!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i used to watch friends. had nothing else to watch.. its a good show. and id bang rachel.

Friend's was so overrated it's not funny. Pun intended. Shouldn't even be compared to Seinfeld.

Seinfeld>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friends

why? because Jerry was a nikehead point blank case closed end of story!

i dunno why this became a seinfeld/friends debate, but whatev.

I hate both.

more than ever, i hate shows with "laugh tracks"

Lisa Kudrow is the hottest milf ever :pimp:e

Cant stand FRIENDS.
I cant relate to any of their jokes or episode dilemmas like I would with seinfeld.

Although I do enjoy the theme song for some reason.
pimp.gif

To be blunt, Friends is a poorly written comedy that was geared towards white people. I say "poorly" because it doesn't appeal to a mass audience. I, or anyone else that I personally know, never could understand or get into the show because we could not relate to it. With that said, I wouldn't hate on anyone for watching it though. It isn't for me.
Are you kidding? The reason Friends was so successful was because it was written for a mass audience.

I do. It's my favorite show with white people. It's right up there with Martin and Fresh Prince. Every episode of Friends is fuuny.

koolbarbone wrote:

Are you kidding? The reason Friends was so successful was because it was written for a mass audience.

indifferent.gif
Wrong... It was written for white folks, and it was successfulbecause Caucasians are still the majority in the US. Therefor, would make up a large majority of the viewing audience.

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Were there any white people on:

Steve Harvey Show? Yes
Jamie Foxx Show? Don't know
Monique (Fat Girl Show)? Yes
106 & Park (Lol maybe white boys on freestyle Fridays)? Doubt it
ANY TYLER PERRY DUMBO SHOW?? Who cares
Well... Any show on BET?
I see where you're trying to go with your line of questioning; fall back.

Back
Top Bottom