Any cannabis card owners on NT?

Im about to cop one and I'm just here asking if it's worth it. Any "medicinal users" on NT?
pimp.gif

If you don't have a solid connect that ALWAYS comes through then it's worth its weight in gold.

take into account the price of bud too though cause it ain't free.

If you live in Cali its mixed on the worthyness though because at the beginning of the year marijuana was basically decriminalized to a fine of $100 for an oz or less. No jail time, no fuss so you don't need a med card anymore for that aspect.

If you stay in LA and know a place that charges less than $80 please PM me.

Had mine for 2 years and never renewed after the 2nd year because I just grow my own (ducktales for the feds)

If you don't have a solid connect that ALWAYS comes through then it's worth its weight in gold.

If you live in Cali its mixed on the worthyness though because at the beginning of the year marijuana was basically decriminalized to a fine of $100 for an oz or less. No jail time, no fuss so you don't need a med card anymore for that aspect.

Had mine for 2 years and never renewed after the 2nd year because I just grow my own (ducktales for the feds)

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Hydro or soil?

Hydro or soil?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Hydro or soil?
Soil for now. I am 2 for 2 on my grows right now. Micro grows though so out of a plant I get a little more than an oz (28 grams last time)
about to start a perpetual grow this year so I should have unlimited dank in 2 months 

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Hydro or soil?
Soil for now. I am 2 for 2 on my grows right now. Micro grows though so out of a plant I get a little more than an oz (28 grams last time)
about to start a perpetual grow this year so I should have unlimited dank in 2 months 

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

What do the state cards do?

Depends where you live.
In LA you don't need a "card" you just need the doctor note that states that you would benefit from cannabis (who dosn't?) So its just a piece of paper with your name on it. You take it to the shops so they just check it with the doc or pretend they do

last time I went to a shop it was way too chill...... it has turned into an open market now, its like buying chips and soda now 
roll.gif
 ..... its great 

Depends where you live.
In LA you don't need a "card" you just need the doctor note that states that you would benefit from cannabis (who dosn't?) So its just a piece of paper with your name on it. You take it to the shops so they just check it with the doc or pretend they do

last time I went to a shop it was way too chill...... it has turned into an open market now, its like buying chips and soda now 
roll.gif
 ..... its great 

I don't own one but my understanding is that if you have an illness that a doctor deems treatable with marijuana, you can get one of those medical cards.

you can then take those medical cards to any dispensary which are linked to the state. once they make sure your card is legit you can purchase any of their medicine. 

I don't own one but my understanding is that if you have an illness that a doctor deems treatable with marijuana, you can get one of those medical cards.

you can then take those medical cards to any dispensary which are linked to the state. once they make sure your card is legit you can purchase any of their medicine. 

Same as an independant doctor's rec both follow Prop 215, SB 420 and the H&S codes. The only difference you are now in the system! Either way your rec is tracked but now by the state...

Same as an independant doctor's rec both follow Prop 215, SB 420 and the H&S codes. The only difference you are now in the system! Either way your rec is tracked but now by the state...

Depends where you live.

roll.gif
 ..... its great 
It is people like you that mess up a good thing...Rookie move 
tired.gif

Depends where you live.

roll.gif
 ..... its great 
It is people like you that mess up a good thing...Rookie move 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

I live in the Bay Area and have owned one for 2 years now... Almost anyone can get one up here tho. Lack of sleep, bad back, etc. etc. It's only worth it in the Bay because prices on herb are dirt cheap... $75 for the quarter and $35-40 for the eighth(high grade). But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

So basically for the convenience factor and prices at most places... YES, it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom