Any Disney Vinylmation Heads on NT??????

ghenges

Supporter
I am looking to get into collecting these.  Anyone got any?

For those that don't know it's these things (not my collection):

img_1383_std.jpg

675-pimp-geekette-disney-3.jpg

There are hundreds of them.

I was at Disneyland the other day for the opening of world of color.
went into one of the shops on main, and they pretty cool. but nawww

Variant Bearbrick? They (Bearbrick and the Disney ones) look cool, but I don't know what I'd do with them.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Variant Bearbrick? They (Bearbrick and the Disney ones) look cool, but I don't know what I'd do with them.

Same concept but not variant.

They're collectibles so you collect them.  Kind of like sports cards or even sneakers for that matter. 

I'm looking for the EPCOT 82 park series 4
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Same concept but not variant.

They're collectibles so you collect them.  Kind of like sports cards or even sneakers for that matter. 

I'm looking for the EPCOT 82 park series 4
nerd.gif

i got an EPCOT i'm not too fond of.

been collecting since Park 2. It was chill until they started dropping too many series within such a short period of time (must have taken note from JB).
anyways, just PM me if you want to talk more about it since I don't think this thread is gonna hit too many pages. Here's my current collection pic for you.

I also copped the urban series #3 9" vinyls. sorry no pics.

Bought a few for fun last year when I was at the Magic Kingdom while at a conference. I like the fact the smaller ones are all blind, so you don't know what you get until you open them.

Star Wars series will probably be my first tray. Wonder what the chaser is gonna be...

Originally Posted by iamxtian

Star Wars series will probably be my first tray. Wonder what the chaser is gonna be...

Probably Darth Vader.. or Yoda.

I don't see your Epcot 82 pictured so not sure if we are talking about the same one.  This is the one I'm searching for:

epcotcenter82display1.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Probably Darth Vader.. or Yoda.

The 5 mystery chaser pins are:
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Princess Leia
  • Lando Calrissian
  • Yoda
  • Boba Fett
darthvaderart1.jpg

honestly, a Stormtrooper & Boba Fett will probably be the only ones I'll own since I mostly just collect them.

I have never heard of these before today, however I would like some Star wars ones, when do those release? Also, my aunt is huge into Day of the Dead, when do those come out? I'd like to get her those as a gidt.

Ghenges...

I recently got it...pretty much the only new vinyl i've picked up since those pictures.

Frankie Valentino...

August is the scheduled release for the Star Wars 1 Series.

omgitswes...

they run about $12 which is why it's been so hard for me to really get in to this...DAMN YOU DISNEY!

Ghenges...

I recently got it...pretty much the only new vinyl i've picked up since those pictures.
Do you have any more from that series?

I have the Goofy and Tigger from that series.  Let me know if you wanna do a trade. 

Picked up my first two at Disneyland yesterday. $10 each plus my annual passport discount put these at about $9 each...not a bad deal.

I wanna scoop on that entire Star Wars set though.

I got the second row, second figure from left in this pic originally, but in Frontierland there's a place where you can exchange any mystery figures for another mystery one from behind a box. I just had to pick a number. I ended up with the cookie one instead

When does that Star Wars set drop? I'll cop the entire boxset

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Picked up my first two at Disneyland yesterday. $10 each plus my annual passport discount put these at about $9 each...not a bad deal.

I wanna scoop on that entire Star Wars set though.

I got the second row, second figure from left in this pic originally, but in Frontierland there's a place where you can exchange any mystery figures for another mystery one from behind a box. I just had to pick a number. I ended up with the cookie one instead

When does that Star Wars set drop? I'll cop the entire boxset

I've now got the entire 4th series except for the Tomorrow Land suit and Pirates of the Caribbean dog, 1st row second from left and 1st one second row.   I don't have the mystery one either. 
 I finally got my Epcot though.  That's the one I was after.

buying collectibles that i can sell one day for at least msrp is one of the components i take into consideration when 'collecting'. unlike be@rbricks and sneakers which retain and gain value pretty well, these don't.

I wanted to start collecting these, but those mystery boxes can run a man poor. Disney coming up with another $$$$ idea first pins, now these. 

Originally Posted by pianoman52

buying collectibles that i can sell one day for at least msrp is one of the components i take into consideration when 'collecting'. unlike be@rbricks and sneakers which retain and gain value pretty well, these don't.

you'd be surprised the resell value on some of these. Disneyheads don't mess around.

All far as trading, just PM me what you got and maybe we can work something out. Copped some JR's for my keychain today...got Raindrops and Donald. eh....

STAR WARS drops August, but expect more news in July. Toy Story series is about to drop and it's the first with accessories. Pretty dope. Thinking about copping a Toy Story tray and will definitely be dropping cash for the Star Wars tray.

those are pretty dope

are there any threads on nt or places on the net that discuss bearbricks?

i am looking into get a few 400% ones.

thanks

That Toy Story series could of made me broke. Thankfully I pulled Woody and, more importantly, Buzz within the first few boxes. But apart from that series nothing else caught my eye.

in the end i ended up going with vinyls, got my first one today from the disney store... pulled buzz, closed my eyes and picked. there he was. things are pretty dope actually.

im good on bearbricks.

Back
Top Bottom