ANY DOWNTOWN TORONTO AREAS WITH CHEAP PARKING?!

Whats up guys?

So, heading downtown tonight for the Raptors game and I'm consciously aware that I'll probably end up playing close to $20 for parking.

That said, if anyone does know of any good spots reasonably close by for parking, for less than the price of dinner, I'd really be appreciative.

Also, this might be of some use but if know of any good spots for parking here...  might as well post them up.

That said, Atrium on Bay by Eaton Centre is always $5 after 5pm everyday so for you late nighters chilling downtown central district, that's your best bet value wise plus it's underground and monitored by security.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
^ good thread. eaton centre area which you've mentioned is the best price, but you'll have to walk. if you know the PATH walkways well, you can make the walk without exposing yourself to the elements. cheapest i've seen closer to the acc is trump hotel for $15 on raptors game nights. the garages next door to the acc are $25. season seat holders can take advantage of a special offer with brookfield place that comes out to about $17-$18.

I usually park at Royal Bank Plaza, $20 (remember to enter after 6pm), well worth it especially in this weather, very close to the ACC and the walk is mostly indoors. The other night for the Jay Z concert, I parked at Brookfield Place, also $20 but if you dine at Marche, you get $5 off parking and 10% off food with your ACC ticket stub,  worth it if you have the time to eat there before an event.

^ the Green P at Esplanade ain't that bad and it's not that of a walk to the ACC.

In terms of prices, from what I remember it's less than $20

Back
Top Bottom