Any info on March 2011 Bordeaux VII?

So on http://23isback.com/re.htm they said that Retro 7 - Blk/Graph/Bordeaux are due to release in March 2011 but there is no specific date or pics.  Does anyone have any info on this?

Also TheAfoot posted in http://niketalk.com/topic/255301 that it is confirmed that retro 7 but    white/ orion/ black are due to release Spring 11, i have no idea how those look but maybe 23isback.com mistaken one another?

Has there been times 23isback.com claimed a release that never happened because i never seen that happen?

So on http://23isback.com/re.htm they said that Retro 7 - Blk/Graph/Bordeaux are due to release in March 2011 but there is no specific date or pics.  Does anyone have any info on this?

Also TheAfoot posted in http://niketalk.com/topic/255301 that it is confirmed that retro 7 but    white/ orion/ black are due to release Spring 11, i have no idea how those look but maybe 23isback.com mistaken one another?

Has there been times 23isback.com claimed a release that never happened because i never seen that happen?

i have been wanting the bordeaux 7's to release for along time now.

i was lucky enough to have had 2 pairs back in the day and they are one of my all time favorite's

so i hope they will be coming out next.

(pretty much one of the last jordans that jb hasnt retroed yet , so you know it;s coming).....................................peace

i have been wanting the bordeaux 7's to release for along time now.

i was lucky enough to have had 2 pairs back in the day and they are one of my all time favorite's

so i hope they will be coming out next.

(pretty much one of the last jordans that jb hasnt retroed yet , so you know it;s coming).....................................peace

Theyve been wrong/mistaken plenty of times, they get all their info off of here and you see how many rumor release threads we get on here. It all adds up. Not saying that this particular release isnt going to happen, just saying theyve been wrong before.

Theyve been wrong/mistaken plenty of times, they get all their info off of here and you see how many rumor release threads we get on here. It all adds up. Not saying that this particular release isnt going to happen, just saying theyve been wrong before.

From what I've heard the bordeaux was scratched again and was re-placed with
the retro 7 white/ orion/ black

Originally Posted by metallic

cant say im surprised

Originally Posted by metallic

cant say im surprised

this some %+%%%%%# them $*%*% better drop soon. I aint trippin i like og anyway im bout to cop these og oxidized 14s real soon.

this some %+%%%%%# them $*%*% better drop soon. I aint trippin i like og anyway im bout to cop these og oxidized 14s real soon.

i really aint feeling these...

i guess its appeals to the older jordan heads...

hope yall get multiple pairs if/when they drop....

i really aint feeling these...

i guess its appeals to the older jordan heads...

hope yall get multiple pairs if/when they drop....

these were in that group of Jordans 5-10 years ago
(fire red 3/4/5, grape 5, wht-infrared 6, wht-red 7, blk toe 1, etc.)
that were on the collective wish list

as stated above, these joints (& in my opinion a true high of the blk toe 1)
are almost all that is left on the older cats' list(s)

i would pass (never liked em) - but it is only right to retro these for the fans
(& a true high black toe 1 for me because I am picky and sold the olnl)

retro them nike - instead of some crappy retro+ joints

these were in that group of Jordans 5-10 years ago
(fire red 3/4/5, grape 5, wht-infrared 6, wht-red 7, blk toe 1, etc.)
that were on the collective wish list

as stated above, these joints (& in my opinion a true high of the blk toe 1)
are almost all that is left on the older cats' list(s)

i would pass (never liked em) - but it is only right to retro these for the fans
(& a true high black toe 1 for me because I am picky and sold the olnl)

retro them nike - instead of some crappy retro+ joints

Back
Top Bottom