** Any KU KLUX KLAN meetings in YOUR AREA?! ** GRAPHIC PHOTO **

Hey Niketalk,

Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

Do you have any Klan meetings close to where you live? I know there are some in Castro Valley, California

mapdata

but was wondering if you've ever seen it in your area? The Ku Klux Klan is alive and very active right now, if you didn't know.

Some have even made threats on Barack's life.
sick.gif

It saddens and disturbs me that this type of backwards thinking still exists to this day in one of the most well-off nations on the planet. Also eye-opening isto know that they exist in liberal %*!%% California. Hate to see what it's like in the deep south.

Thoughts? Complaints? Experiences?

There's this old dude with the Confederate flag on the front of his porch down the street. And there's a house full of black dudes that just moved inRIGHT across from him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Hey Niketalk,

Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

Do you have any Klan meetings close to where you live? I know there are some in Castro Valley, California

mapdata

but was wondering if you've ever seen it in your area? The Ku Klux Klan is alive and very active right now, if you didn't know.

sick.gif

It saddens and disturbs me that this type of backwards thinking still exists to this day in one of the most well-off nations on the planet. Also eye-opening is to know that they exist in liberal *+#$! California. Hate to see what it's like in the deep south.

You live out there in CV, fam? Or around there?

Yeah those pictures look very recent if I may add .. SMH

On a side note for anyone that seen the Palin rally in Johnston PA, it comes to no surprise them people are racist there 100%. I had a few black friends thatwere Marines and had to live outside Jonhstown and when they went into work they had to be armed!

I would seriously consider randomly inflicting harm on a member if I ever came across one. I never hurt anyone and I'm very level headed, so that'ssaying a lot. The amount of ignorant hate in this organization's heart is unbearable to ever share company with.

(I'm not black, btw)

The clan wouldn't dream of showing up in my hood. That would be like that video of the asian zoo where the zookeepers dropped a baby goat in a pen full ofwild tigers
laugh.gif
. Those dudes would get destroyed.

Heard someone tried posting a confederate flag outside their window at USF. That *!*$ didn't last long
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The thought of this scares me..
eyes.gif

But on another note,

My neighbors have like 3 MCCAIN-PALIN signs up in their yard though
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm from Hayward, I've heard about KKK existing up in CV but I didn't take it too seriously, not until now. That is some scary stuff. Do you know anyone personally involved?

Nevermind, you're not from CV. Good stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Hey Niketalk,

Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

mapdata

sick.gif

It saddens and disturbs me that this type of backwards thinking still exists to this day in one of the most well-off nations on the planet. Also eye-opening is to know that they exist in liberal *+#$! California. Hate to see what it's like in the deep south.

You live out there in CV, fam? Or around there?
I live in San Ramon... and Interpol is awesome! Saw them a few years ago and they put on a good show.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

There's this old dude with the Confederate flag on the front of his porch down the street. And there's a house full of black dudes that just moved in RIGHT across from him
nerd.gif
well that won't end well. but house full of black dudes...suspect...

i think it would be really cool to sneak up on one of those klan meetings, armed with an m4 and a scope. then just start going to town, bring your friends sothey're surrounded. whomever wins gets a baconator and frosty, on the house!

Originally Posted by early90s

The clan wouldn't dream of showing up in my hood. That would be like that video of the asian zoo where the zookeepers dropped a baby goat in a pen full of wild tigers
laugh.gif
. Those dudes would get destroyed.
laugh.gif
i heard that..even white people are fedup with thesedudes..smh

Back
Top Bottom