Any legit websites that sell ANGELUS paint?

I've been looking at all the Hobby Lobby's in my town, and no luck on finding it. I need to repaint the midsoles of my black/cement 3's. Cansomeone help me out? I'd appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Thanks, I appreciate it. Wow, it added up to $7.14 shipped.
laugh.gif

No low baller, but is there any other cheaper websites? I only need 1 ounce of white angelus paint.

o.o that site was pretty cheap for me.. I ordered like 8 things and it came out to be 20 shipped..

^ Oh, hmm. Do yall think that 1 ounce of paint is enough for both of the shoe's midsoles? Or I should take a 4 ounce?

you should probably get the 4 ounce man, just in case they crack again you can repaint them.

I think that would be enough. I painted a whole seam with black and still have like half paint left (1 oz.)

the one ounce is like the size of .. 3 water bottle caps stacked on top of each other, just a bit wider.. I don't know how to explain it but hopefully youget the picture
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What shoe did you repaint? Right now I'm leaning towards the 4 ounce, since Dom90 pointed out that they might crack again. It's gonna be like$10.35 though.
smh.gif

I painted a pair of dunk lows. Well I didn't cover the entire shoe, just most of the seam. I wish I still had a bottle of white paint, I spilled mine
smh.gif

What shoe are you trying to restore? And yea 10.00 does seem a lot. Maybe you should pick up some other stuff on their site too, like some shoe cleaner.

I'm repainting the midsoles on my Black/Cement 3's and the front part that used to be white.
laugh.gif

your going to want to pick up a bottle of duller for the white, remember to mix with acetone, and several light coats.

nerd.gif
please elaborate I want to do the same thing I was just gonna
buy the paint and apply it but if I need to do additional steps I would
like to know what they are before I ruin one of my favorite jays

^ Thanks, but after reading most of the replies I still would like someone to elaborate on here specifically for WHITE paint on the MIDSOLE of 3's.

So from what I've read, I apply the white paint then for a factory finish, I apply duller? For the right duller, do I have to mix anything or I can justbuy it off turtle feathers also. Also, can you point out the specific duller?

Back
Top Bottom