Any Military cop Jordans on base?

Best Nex's I know of are on NAS Coronado and the one in Port Hueneme. Those were nice.

I live 3 minutes away from Fort Hood and I bought at least 35 pairs in 1990-2001 from the PX with no hassles and practically 30-40% off with no tax compared to the local mall prices. They used to always release them 2-3 weeks before the mall too. I really miss having a dependents ID card!

Dang I have to start going to the PX!

The only time I took advantage of the PX getting Jordans was the Gold Medal Pack release at Fort Jackson. I managed to get two packs. Lots of mellow people out there and the wait wasn't too bad. I know we get Jordans regularly but haven't took advantage of it since.
 I'm a military brat and I was stationed there back in the day with my pops and the PX was on point back then with release's of J's...Used to go pick up a pair and be at the gym to play ball that saturday morning by 9:30!!

Dang I have to start going to the PX!
Aye people sleep on the PX homie...Only bad thing is some PX's like the one here isn't very consistent with the releases tho...luckily the PX is on my way to my job so I always go by the shoe department before I go to work...

In the UK Lakenheath gets a new release every blue moon the black and red 5s in all sizes which werent bad but knew they didnt sell out stateside and the purple/"crimson" 3s just in mens which sat the price is good but the shoe themselves are BOOTY they still sell out faster than any ugly team jordan or W/E they call the crap they carried.  Wish they would carry more paying 140 pounds isnt good on the pocket.

Back
Top Bottom