Any More Air Zoom Toki Colorways Coming???

The first 3 colorways were hot. Anybody with some info if they're bringing any more colorways for the summer?

nike-air-toki-tz-1.jpg

nike-air-toki-tz-2.jpg

Switching out their previous perforated leather offerings, for a canvas finish, Nike hits us with a look into the Air Sabaku/Blazer hybrid known as the Air Toki TZ. The kicks are featured in two Spring-friendly colorways including a tonal light grey and pastel yellow offset by kelly green accenting. Both are now available through atmos Japan although a worldwide roll-out should be expected soon.

The grey pair is looking nice. I'm really hoping for a non tier-zero US release. It would be great to be able to get these state side

im loving those grey ones....so many outifits are flying past in my head right now....lovely shoe...

i love these. this style of nike is one of my faves at the moment. i just can't believe they retail so high :-(

yo thanks Sprigan82 i'm really feeling the grey joints. can't wait for them to hit L.A.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

the grey and those yellow one's are indeed a tier zero release and retail is $145.
wow, more than the first pairs. i wonder why the price bump. i actually just wore my brown pair the other day, love this shoe.

Just got an email about the grey and yellow ones. they will be dropping on the 9th. its a tier zero release, only 360 pairs of each color in the u.s.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Just got an email about the grey and yellow ones. they will be dropping on the 9th. its a tier zero release, only 360 pairs of each color in the u.s.

Are you sure about the quantities? Undefeated got a bunch of them. I mean A LOT. Maybe they got all of 'em? Price is $90. The shoes looked hella good inthe e-mail, and I was a little disappointed when I saw them in person. Price is right though in my book, and the shoes are very comfortable. I'll post picssoon......

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Are you sure about the quantities? Undefeated got a bunch of them. I mean A LOT. Maybe they got all of 'em? Price is $90. The shoes looked hella good in the e-mail, and I was a little disappointed when I saw them in person. Price is right though in my book, and the shoes are very comfortable. I'll post pics soon......
thats what the undefeated email said.

Retail Was $90
1o25o3.jpg

14jyln7.jpg

33fewlk.jpg

Wow someone hook it up with the grey pair, size 11.5/12!

Dope.

Just grabbed the Black pair off FCNY for $100.

I need Greys!

Back
Top Bottom