roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I start taking the LSAT next year!
how do you "start" taking it...either you take it, or you dont. its not broken up into sections you can take anytime you feel like it...unless you know you are going to bomb it, and plan on taking it multiple times...

how do you "start" taking it...either you take it, or you dont. its not broken up into sections you can take anytime you feel like it...unless you know you are going to bomb it, and plan on taking it multiple times...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

excuse me, I start "testing" next year

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

excuse me, I start "testing" next year

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

So OP you just drank by yourself?

nah, met up with @markster555 at club beta. It was an oakenfold concert
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We had a great time
laugh.gif
. Went back to his boys place by coors field for a after party which was dope to. Feels good man

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

So OP you just drank by yourself?

nah, met up with @markster555 at club beta. It was an oakenfold concert
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We had a great time
laugh.gif
. Went back to his boys place by coors field for a after party which was dope to. Feels good man

Back
Top Bottom