Any NTers in the Air Force, or intend on going?

Seriously pondering making the jump.  I've visited the website, spoke to a recruiter, and it's looking like I'm gonna enlist.  I'd like feedback regarding this topic. 

Seriously pondering making the jump.  I've visited the website, spoke to a recruiter, and it's looking like I'm gonna enlist.  I'd like feedback regarding this topic. 

Do it, the air force is awesome. I almost joined the military for school w/ the air force, I'm still debating taking a scholarship.

Do it, the air force is awesome. I almost joined the military for school w/ the air force, I'm still debating taking a scholarship.

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

-Was stationed in Korea(Osan Airbase) for a year
pimp.gif
loved it...(food,women(well some of them lol),alot of good shopping,sight seeing,small base so you develop a lot of good friendships over there, and a TON OF DRINKING)

-Currently stationed in Germany(Ramstein Air Base)right now...I like it out here too but not as much as Korea suprisingly but I'm black so black men out here=automatically smashing out here
-Overall it has its ups and downs just like any other job but I love it...wouldn't have chose any other service. I told my dad I was joining before I made it a official and he said I might the right choice...and he's a retired Marine so that's all I needed to hear
pimp.gif
....if you love to travel..want a secure job...go to school..learn something to use after your done with the military then I would tell you to come aboard.

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
loved it...(food,women(well some of them lol),alot of good shopping,sight seeing,small base so you develop a lot of good friendships over there, and a TON OF DRINKING)

-Currently stationed in Germany(Ramstein Air Base)right now...I like it out here too but not as much as Korea suprisingly but I'm black so black men out here=automatically smashing out here
-Overall it has its ups and downs just like any other job but I love it...wouldn't have chose any other service. I told my dad I was joining before I made it a official and he said I might the right choice...and he's a retired Marine so that's all I needed to hear
pimp.gif
....if you love to travel..want a secure job...go to school..learn something to use after your done with the military then I would tell you to come aboard.

An for the record yes I do sit on my %$! 95% of the day
laugh.gif
Im at work right now as a matter of fact....Team Chair Force
pimp.gif

An for the record yes I do sit on my %$! 95% of the day
laugh.gif
Im at work right now as a matter of fact....Team Chair Force
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

How was basic training?  Glad to hear you're having a good time.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

9000+ posts? Yeah, id say its time to do something with your life.

laugh.gif

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I wanna join the air force as well.

But I hear it's getting harder and harder to get in.

I wanna join the air force as well.

But I hear it's getting harder and harder to get in.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Basic Training was a joke
laugh.gif
and don't let anybody tell you different. It was a joke when I went through and I heard it's even easier now. When I went through it was 6.5 weeks I think it's 8 weeks now. I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif
Anyone can make it through Basic Training man.

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Basic Training was a joke
laugh.gif
and don't let anybody tell you different. It was a joke when I went through and I heard it's even easier now. When I went through it was 6.5 weeks I think it's 8 weeks now. I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif
Anyone can make it through Basic Training man.

dude im currently waiting for a processing spot at MEPS. I was suppose to go on december 22 but they cancelled and they told me they can only process AF Special Forces in the coming month or two. So I'm here waiting going hard in the gym everyday waiting for that call....Its been a ++$+! man i had to lose 25 pounds just so my recruiter can tell me to wait again. I hope you make your decision soon cause it really is getting hard to get in.

dude im currently waiting for a processing spot at MEPS. I was suppose to go on december 22 but they cancelled and they told me they can only process AF Special Forces in the coming month or two. So I'm here waiting going hard in the gym everyday waiting for that call....Its been a ++$+! man i had to lose 25 pounds just so my recruiter can tell me to wait again. I hope you make your decision soon cause it really is getting hard to get in.

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif

That's false bro.
And I am also in the AF. I'm currently training in aircraft maintenance. 

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif

That's false bro.

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's false bro.

Good...cause that was making us look even more soft
laugh.gif
.....I work with Maintenance people..Im supply...I give yall the parts to fix these raggedy *!@ old planes

Back
Top Bottom