Any of the folks active from the mid to the late 00s still here? Been a while!

Joined Apr 8, 2018
Was active here some 13-14 years ago. My username was tmac360 then. The sneaker community was small then and everyone was familiar. Releases were easy to get before. You just had to line up and sometimes they still had extra. Nowadays the lines are crazy and majority are just looking for the quick buck. :lol::lol:

Joined May 2, 2020
Was active here some 13-14 years ago. My username was tmac360 then. The sneaker community was small then and everyone was familiar. Releases were easy to get before. You just had to line up and sometimes they still had extra. Nowadays the lines are crazy and majority are just looking for the quick buck. :lol::lol:
Wassup, man! Yes, I remember you. I couldn't recover my old account anymore (sadikmac) so I just made a new one. Hahaha.

Joined Sep 16, 2012
lurker ako since mga 2008 yata pero recently lang ako naging active, d ko maalala yung old account ko e haha! wala na magulo na yung releases ngayon. naaalala ko dati lagi nagsasale yung mga releases ngayon pahirapan makakuha hassle minsan hindi worth it yung effort mo e kaya pass na lang haha

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now