Any of the folks active from the mid to the late 00s still here? Been a while!

Was active here some 13-14 years ago. My username was tmac360 then. The sneaker community was small then and everyone was familiar. Releases were easy to get before. You just had to line up and sometimes they still had extra. Nowadays the lines are crazy and majority are just looking for the quick buck. :lol::lol:

Was active here some 13-14 years ago. My username was tmac360 then. The sneaker community was small then and everyone was familiar. Releases were easy to get before. You just had to line up and sometimes they still had extra. Nowadays the lines are crazy and majority are just looking for the quick buck. :lol::lol:

Wassup, man! Yes, I remember you. I couldn't recover my old account anymore (sadikmac) so I just made a new one. Hahaha.

lurker ako since mga 2008 yata pero recently lang ako naging active, d ko maalala yung old account ko e haha! wala na magulo na yung releases ngayon. naaalala ko dati lagi nagsasale yung mga releases ngayon pahirapan makakuha hassle minsan hindi worth it yung effort mo e kaya pass na lang haha

Not active anymore but used to browse the Philippines forums every now and then before taking a trip back to the motherland from SF. Thanks to this group I remember being able to pick up some of the limited Asia Dunks like the Silver Surfers, and kids sized spideys and denim hulks. Good times back then! Will actually be heading back to visit again next month (end of Aug) to watch Gilas in the Fiba World Cup! Also hear there's a Manila Sneaker expo around the same time so might check that out as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom