Any of you all DIP? Skoal, Grizzly, Cope, RedMan, etc.

Originally Posted by Yoda

I've heard Cope is nasty stuff, but what makes it so much harsher than the rest of them?
I switched to Copenhagen about a year ago. Before that, I was on Kodiak for about 17 years. Copenhagen is just straight cured tobacco with noflavorings or sugar to soften the taste. It is strong, but I like it because it is fine cut and a can lasts me longer because I don't put in monster 1/4can dips like I did with Kodiak.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I've heard Cope is nasty stuff, but what makes it so much harsher than the rest of them?
I switched to Copenhagen about a year ago. Before that, I was on Kodiak for about 17 years. Copenhagen is just straight cured tobacco with no flavorings or sugar to soften the taste. It is strong, but I like it because it is fine cut and a can lasts me longer because I don't put in monster 1/4 can dips like I did with Kodiak.
laugh.gif
Damn dude, ever had any lumps or spots?

I switched to Copenhagen about a year ago. Before that, I was on Kodiak for about 17 years. Copenhagen is just straight cured tobacco with no flavorings or sugar to soften the taste. It is strong, but I like it because it is fine cut and a can lasts me longer because I don't put in monster 1/4 can dips like I did with Kodiak.

Ahhh so its just straight tobacco..

Equivalent to say..Everclear..Straight alcohol, no flavor..

I do it very rarely, usually when I'm drinking to increase the buzz, plus I dont smoke cigarettes so it has more effect on me

Dont have a preferred brand tho, just whatever the homies have and are willing to give me a pinch of

I've seen pics of what this does to you so I'll pass. I mean i'm in no position to judge anyone's vice but mouth cancer is terrifying.
sick.gif

dipping gives you a great feeling but how do you guys chew it everywhere? dont you guys need to spit? I used to carry a water bottle everywhere.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

dipping gives you a great feeling but how do you guys chew it everywhere? dont you guys need to spit? I used to carry a water bottle everywhere.
I mainly just do it when I'm going to be in one place for a while (house, driving, audience, etc). Outside of I puttingit in while driving, I've never found it inconvenient.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Serious question: Why do people like dip? Does it calm you down or something, what are the effects?
For the few times (around 10) that I did it, it got me real %!@%%# up, like dizzy, lightheaded, and drunk, but with the complete opposite effects; it actually made me more aware. Kinda hard to explain.
ohwell.gif

True, its addictive. Nicotine is addictive. It's the 5000lb elephant in the room, just ask PE Obama about it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you're trying to quit smoking. I never smoked, but I did stop after a while. It's cheap too!

Fam, dip is NOT a safe alternative to smoking. It's actually much worse.

My roomate does it, it's disgusting, but to each his own. I can't knock dude, i used to smoke so who am i to judge the next man b/c they dip?

But one time dude used my half empty iced tea for a spit cup, and when i came back to take a sip....
indifferent.gif

Right when i felt that **+@ hit my lips i knew what was good, spit that **+@ everywhere. I love the smell of citrus skoal, though
laugh.gif

Damn. You ever run into any problems?

Originally Posted by FifthName

Serious question: Why do people like dip? Does it calm you down or something, what are the effects?
For the few times (around 10) that I did it, it got me real %!@%%# up, like dizzy, lightheaded, and drunk, but with the complete opposite effects; it actually made me more aware. Kinda hard to explain.
ohwell.gif

True, its addictive. Nicotine is addictive. It's the 5000lb elephant in the room, just ask PE Obama about it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you're trying to quit smoking. I never smoked, but I did stop after a while. It's cheap too!

My roomate does it, it's disgusting, but to each his own. I can't knock dude, i used to smoke so who am i to judge the next man b/c they dip?

But one time dude used my half empty iced tea for a spit cup, and when i came back to take a sip....
indifferent.gif

Right when i felt that **+@ hit my lips i knew what was good, spit that **+@ everywhere. I love the smell of citrus skoal, though
laugh.gif

-_- I bet you feel smart uh?
What I meant was that its better than having that smokers smell around you and if you need nicotine, you can dip. For example, on airplanes...

I have a lot of residents who dip and I was wondering if any of you all DIP on NT.
If so, what is your preferred brand?
P.s.

Eww, that's gross, nasty, yuck---okay, I've done it for you now.

Everyone, say hi to the haters! Hi haters:

[h1] Spot Rusherz[/h1]

carlosdapaperboy
So they're haters because they don't wanna ruin their health?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FifthName

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

-_- I bet you feel smart uh?
What I meant was that its better than having that smokers smell around you and if you need nicotine, you can dip. For example, on airplanes...

indifferent.gif

I was just pointing that out, as i didn't want some Nt'ers to get the wrong impression about smokeless tobacco.

Maybe you feel stupid, but no i don't feel smart.

Recomending dip as an alternative to smoking...
indifferent.gif

i dipped for a minute in college (more like a few months; skoal straight) to try to quit smoking, but it didn't work. Dipping will kill you a whole lotfaster than smoking

But my best friend did the same thing as me (gave the cigs up for dip because his wife wouldn't let hiom smoke, and dippiing is easier to hide) a few yearsago. Now he dips about 2 cans of grizzly a day, and has already had to have minor surgery on part of his gums

Back
Top Bottom