Any of you all DIP? Skoal, Grizzly, Cope, RedMan, etc.

I have a lot of residents who dip and I was wondering if any of you all DIP on NT.
If so, what is your preferred brand?
P.s.

Eww, that's gross, nasty, yuck---okay, I've done it for you now.

Everyone, say hi to the haters! Hi haters:

[h1] Spot Rusherz[/h1]

carlosdapaperboy

You're gonna get throat or mouth cancer
sick.gif
. R.I.P..

Tried Skoal Apple...First time doing it, and I was on the way back home on the bus from school so I couldn't enjoy it..But it was ehh..I'd rather aBlack or some weed than to do it, but it was ok.

I was just about to put in some Grizzly wintergreen and play COD4.

Anyone use actual chew? Never tried it, but I think I might buy a bag of Red Man when my can runs out.

Last year we had all the kids on JV (baseball) doin it
laugh.gif
. It was also a fad with us on varsity, but it never really stuck with me. My favorite was SkoalGreen Apple, or Skoal Cherry.

JMaddness2345 wrote:
Anyone use actual chew? Never tried it, but I think I might buy a bag of Red Man when my can runs out.

My boy actually just started chewin Red Man Premium Blend in October at our fall games. I tried it a few times. Pretty good, actually. Kinda tastes likeraisins. It's better if you wrap it in some Bubbleicious (any bubble gum would work, I guess)... It gives you that sweet/sour effect.

JMaddness, I did a little Levi Garrett in HS, and I recall liking it. Haven't done it since and since I don't know anyone that does it I'm notgoing to buy a bag just to be disappointed.

I know its not real chew, but i tried some Camel Snus a few months back while camping, and it was surprisingly tasty.

Other than that, i tried Copenhagen long cut ONE time for a bet, and ill never touch the stuff again as long as i live. (except for another bet maybe)

Baseball players at my old hs use to dip in class and pass around the same water bottle to spit in
sick.gif

Serious question: Why do people like dip? Does it calm you down or something, what are the effects?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Serious question: Why do people like dip? Does it calm you down or something, what are the effects?
For the few times (around 10) that I did it, it got me real %!@%%# up, like dizzy, lightheaded, and drunk, but with the complete opposite effects;it actually made me more aware. Kinda hard to explain.
ohwell.gif

You can get a pretty good nicotine buzz from it, sometimes maybe even a little lightheaded.

It is pretty addictice though. It's not nearly as offensive to other people like smoking, you can do it almost anywhere, and it's fairly easy to hideand get rid of without being noticable afterwords.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

JMaddness, I did a little Levi Garrett in HS, and I recall liking it. Haven't done it since and since I don't know anyone that does it I'm not going to buy a bag just to be disappointed.
That's how I felt last time I was about to buy it, but I figure what the hell. Grizzly is cheap enough to get with it incase it's not mystyle.
laugh.gif

One of housemates and one of my good friends dip. It's gross to me, but they seem to enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

For the few times (around 10) that I did it, it got me real %!@%%# up, like dizzy, lightheaded, and drunk, but with the complete opposite effects; it actually made me more aware. Kinda hard to explain.
ohwell.gif

True, its addictive. Nicotine is addictive. It's the 5000lb elephant in the room, just ask PE Obama about it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyoneunless you're trying to quit smoking. I never smoked, but I did stop after a while. It's cheap too!

It's only as addictive as you want to make it IMO. I use it a few times a week, and I never feel a craving. I space it out so that I won't build atolerance, because I just do it for the buzz. It lasts about 15-30 minutes, but it's a pretty good feeling. It comes from the nicotine going into yourbloodstream.

You can develop oral/dental problems if you use it constantly, but you're not going to get addicted by trying it once.

And I've never smoked cigs for the record.

Dipping kills time. Gives you the buzz of alcohol with none of the negatives imo. It's a very southern thing to do and I do it whenever I drive longdistances or at football games.

I've heard Cope is nasty stuff, but what makes it so much harsher than the rest of them?

i throw in a dipper here n there n its great. not addicted but after a few beers or so i crave one lol so i guess its kinda addictive...but hey its good times

Back
Top Bottom