Any of you live in Alaska or ever visted?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Northern Lights are piff, but you don't have to go that North to see 'em. There are a few NT'ers who have lived in Alaska, though.
I agree with you on the Northern Lights. 
pimp.gif

Not talking about the one you could see up in the sky by the way..

grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but it really doesnt seem like a place I want to live  everything is so high $ I here lic is hard to come by and can go for $300 for a 5th also its cold!

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Northern Lights are piff, but you don't have to go that North to see 'em. There are a few NT'ers who have lived in Alaska, though.
I agree with you on the Northern Lights. 
pimp.gif

Not talking about the one you could see up in the sky by the way..

grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but it really doesnt seem like a place I want to live  everything is so high $ I here lic is hard to come by and can go for $300 for a 5th also its cold!

never been but NEED to go.

i watch Ice Road Truckers.  seems scenic enough. 
laugh.gif

my gf and i been talking about an alaskan cruise.  any ideas on cost?
nerd.gif

i have family up there (3rd and 4th cousins).  Alaska has been on my radar for some years now.

Off topic but the Alaskan Beers are my favorite! (Alaskan Amber, Alaskan White, ...even Alaskan Winter)  Anyone here had it?
nerd.gif

never been but NEED to go.

i watch Ice Road Truckers.  seems scenic enough. 
laugh.gif

my gf and i been talking about an alaskan cruise.  any ideas on cost?
nerd.gif

i have family up there (3rd and 4th cousins).  Alaska has been on my radar for some years now.

Off topic but the Alaskan Beers are my favorite! (Alaskan Amber, Alaskan White, ...even Alaskan Winter)  Anyone here had it?
nerd.gif

awesome place if you are into the nature and wildlife beauty. stayed up at a resort by mt mckinley and walked on a glacier and went out to the ocean and saw bald eagles, whales, and all that. wouldnt wanna live there tho, i appreciate seeing nighttime.

awesome place if you are into the nature and wildlife beauty. stayed up at a resort by mt mckinley and walked on a glacier and went out to the ocean and saw bald eagles, whales, and all that. wouldnt wanna live there tho, i appreciate seeing nighttime.

i was just there in June. Amazing place. Definitely doesn't feel like youre in the states while you're there. I stayed in Skagway, Ketchikan, and Juneau. Being able to see wild Sea Lions and brown bears in the wild is unbelievable. The glaciers are sight you cant even describe. If you're goin to go, go in the Summer, very enjoyable, and comfortable climate. I wore just a tee an jeans most days...not to mention the 21 hours of sunlight is so gangsta.  it takes some getting used to, but once you're used to it, it sucks goin back to the regular world lol.  

Back
Top Bottom