Any Radiohead fans here?

One of my favorite groups ever, In Rainbows was sick, as are all of their albums. Pablo Honey is my least favorite and also the least "Radiohead-*%+"of the bunch, but I have heard this is because, as it was their debut, they were advised to stick to a more conventional sound.

OK Computer is one of my favorite alt. rock albums ever. That and Bends are
pimp.gif

Wonderful wonderful band. Possibly my favorite, and they have easily the 2 best CD's in the past decade.

...OK.

Anyways, yeah I love OK Computer and The Bends...they seem to be everyone's favorites. What are your thoughts on Kid A? I like some tracks off it, but Ican't get into it as much as their other albums (besides Pablo Honey). I like Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief a lot too, I can't really pick a favorite.

ive been listenin to the new one, pretty good. i dnt knw why i didnt try them out b4...

I listen to OK Computer (dope album) ... but thats bout it, hvnt really gotten into them too much ... any recommendations ?

Originally Posted by soulize dp

WE GOT IT FOR CHEAP VOL. 3 > RADIOHEAD'S WHOLE CATALOGUE
This dude has no idea about what being a real musician is about...

Radiohead=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get their albums in Vinyl or FLAC. Their musical depth is ridiculous!

i recently started listening to them, amazing..."How to Disappear Completely" from Kid A is
eek.gif
...Thom Yorke's solo is good too, check "Black Swan" and"Harrowdown Hill"

Originally Posted by Blai213

I listen to OK Computer (dope album) ... but thats bout it, hvnt really gotten into them too much ... any recommendations ?

Creep
High And Dry
Fake Plastic Trees
Just
My Iron Lung
Everything In Its Right Place
Optimist
In Limbo
Morning Bell
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
Pyramid Song
2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)
Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury & Executioner)
Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves)

Creep
High And Dry
Fake Plastic Trees
Just
My Iron Lung
Everything In Its Right Place
Optimist
In Limbo
Morning Bell
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
Pyramid Song
2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)
Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury & Executioner)
Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves)

Good list, I'd like to add "Jigsaw Falling Into Place," "The Bends," and "A Wolf At The Door (It Girl. Rag Doll.)." Threegood songs that are more traditional, and, along with "Creep," are easy to get into. If you start out listening to Kid A, you might not like thesparse, weirdness of their sound and not give them a chance.

Back
Top Bottom