Any rumors on Trophy Room?

What is your favorite Trophy Room release so far?

• I High OG SP Chicago (2021)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V Ice Blue (2019)

• V F & F (2019)

• XVII Cool Grey (2017)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • XVI French Blue (2016)

• XXIII Black (2016)

• XXIII White (2016)

• Total voters
Any rumors on Trophy Room releases? It’s been way too long. Would love to see these;
1591501406943.jpeg

1591501490093.jpeg

Just blows my mind they haven’t released anything this year. What’s the excuse? And they have a newer location right? Anyways, would anyone like to see these?
1601349183306.jpeg

Why do I feel like Michael had Marcus and his brother in-law open (forgot his name) Trophy Room and SoleFly just to keep them busy and out of trouble. Do you feel like they have underachieved? Oneness and Stadium Goods make a lot more money and attract more ladies. It shouldn’t be that way. What’s there excuse for moving or be closed for this long? Heck SneakersNStuff has been open during tornadoes, riots, earthquakes, nearby fires, deadly ice storms, the pandemic. One of there employees came in the day of delivering twins. What’s Marcus’s excuse? Also, what happened to those Trophy Room rumors of the IV and VII? Or the SoleFly XIV Low?
Now is a good time to Release these
1649341830433.jpeg

Why do I feel like Michael had Marcus and his brother in-law open (forgot his name) Trophy Room and SoleFly just to keep them busy and out of trouble. Do you feel like they have underachieved? Oneness and Stadium Goods make a lot more money and attract more ladies. It shouldn’t be that way. What’s there excuse for moving or be closed for this long? Heck SneakersNStuff has been open during tornadoes, riots, earthquakes, nearby fires, deadly ice storms, the pandemic. One of there employees came in the day of delivering twins. What’s Marcus’s excuse? Also, what happened to those Trophy Room rumors of the IV and VII? Or the SoleFly XIV Low?
Honestly, Looking at your SN, you should have the answer , to a lot your questions

Now is a good time to Release these
1649341830433.jpeg

Solefly was a store before the owner's sister got involved with Jordan. They got the stimulus package as a result of their relationship and marriage.

Is Trophy Room really a thing? I would never care for them and their gimmicky releases from a purist standpoint.

I certainly wouldn't be interested in dealing with them, especially after last year's shenanigans with those backdoored Freeze Out 1 that went strictly to resellers. Those things were way too overvalued for some gimmicky crap shoes.

They should be known as Backdoor Room after that fiasco.

Proof that Zadeh got legit shoes

Sorry, but I don't get the reference. I honestly never bought anything from that Zadeh business or guy, and it's unlikely that I ever would. But I sure have seen that name floated around on this site.

I just strictly stick to retail. If I don't get what I want, then I just don't get them and move on to the next release I'm interested in. I abstain buying from secondhand stores. I avoid resale, period.

It also helps me out that I'm picky and have a purist stance. I prefer originals. I try to avoid gimmicky things like the Trophy Room releases or whatever else is on that spectrum. It's less hassle and stress for me that way with my collection. And I normally get what I want at the retail level with the originals or general stuff provided there aren't supply issues with the stores for a specific pair.

Back
Top Bottom