Any Small Town Nters Vol. Da Sticks, Da Boonies

I'm pretty sure I've made this thread before but it's a whole different climate in 2020.

What's life like?

How has 2020 affected how yall live or are yall doin better then city folk?

Last edited:
I work with about 75% of dudes from the sticks.

I’d say they are living the same as before.

20CB4F9C-42A7-435B-8E02-99CE7A2627F0.jpeg

I live in Ocala, which is considered a boondocks town compared to the bigger cities like Orlando or Gainesville.

life hasn’t changed for me this year in the current climate. I have strong job security, great pay, excellent benefits, and the cost of living here is drastically lower than living in a big city. I used to live in Calumet City, IL and the city turned into a war zone

I live in Ocala, which is considered a boondocks town compared to the bigger cities like Orlando or Gainesville.

life hasn’t changed for me this year in the current climate. I have strong job security, great pay, excellent benefits, and the cost of living here is drastically lower than living in a big city. I used to live in Calumet City, IL and the city turned into a war zone

How are the race relations out there?

Not shade, I'm asking honestly.

Just looked up Calumet City, that's pretty damn close to Chicago.

More like a suburb of Chicago.

That's not the sticks.

I live in a town of about 700. Not much has changed. Our county has had about 40 cases of covid. Unfortunately, there are a good percentage of people that feel like what's happening here is what the rest of the country is experiencing. The media and the virus experts are lying while Trump is giving it to them straight.

I live in a town of about 700. Not much has changed. Our county has had about 40 cases of covid. Unfortunately, there are a good percentage of people that feel like what's happening here is what the rest of the country is experiencing. The media and the virus experts are lying while Trump is giving it to them straight.

That's A Scary Thought.

What Town And Where Is This?

I felt like this was the answer.

They built for this.

yeah these get money country kids are a different breed. They work like psychos but are ballin on another level. One kid is 28 decided he wanted to raise beef bought a house on 100 acres and has 50 head of cattle and is doing so well he’s looking to expand already. All because he used to work 80 hours a week until he could buy what he wanted.

I live in rural Connecticut. Lots of wooded areas, small valleys, meadows, farmland. Quiet and scenic. Very New England. Lots of historical homes if you’re into that. I’m not a fan of modern McMansions. No police in my town. Most people have guns. Lots of Trump supporters. Houses are cheap and you can get a lot of land. Takes an hour to drive into Boston in the morning straight highway.

Although I love where I live I do want to buy a beach house and be on the ocean. Maybe on Cape Cod. That’s where I lived as a kid. Or Puerto Rico but I’d need a remote job.

Also I don’t know anyone in my town with corona.

I live near the sticks, not gonna lie ive thought about buying property and building a badass house

just sucks having to drive far for ****

plus I aint rich enough to do all that

most my country fam doing the same **** they been doing. really trying to move out their way, getting too populated for me where I’m at.

Back
Top Bottom