Any So Cal heads buying AJ XI this December 2010?

Yuku Yusuck.
indifferent.gif

Well I went to Cerritos to get the xi/xii CDP and I went at 11pm the night before. So i wouldnt really consider that camping out. A lot of stores are gettingthese shoes, I heard Westminster mall is getting them and that mall sucks.
I went to go get the DMP at cerritos as well and I swore there was 1,000 people there. Mike is probably right, do your homework first before deciding on thosemalls.

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I went to go get the DMP at cerritos as well and I swore there was 1,000 people there.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

DMP at Cerritos was just stupid. Didn't mall security make people wait at Chick-Fil-A? Then when they finally opened, everyone pretty much bumrushed thedoors...
indifferent.gif

Don't think I've gone to Cerritos for a release since the 2000 Concords... and that was when FootAction was near the food court. THAT FootAction setupwas
smokin.gif
though...

yea but back then it was a krispie kreme, but security was horrible that night...lmao people got their lawnchairs jacked and everything.

Sad, but at the same time funny. Security no longer lets you wait out in front on the doors, because of all the problems before.
That foot action setup was ill. I remember them having Shaqs footprint there back when the shaqnosis dropped.
Care to tell me where you will be going mike?

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Where to cop in Torrance/Carson Areaa??
DA swap meet.

im at CSUDH

Del amo mall

south bay galleria

Foot Pros in San Pedro (not sure, but worth the call to make sure)

maybe the Foot locker at the Carson mall

maybe the men's land at the carson mall

There's no footlocker at Carson mall!

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I went to go get the DMP at cerritos as well and I swore there was 1,000 people there.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

DMP at Cerritos was just stupid. Didn't mall security make people wait at Chick-Fil-A? Then when they finally opened, everyone pretty much bumrushed the doors...
indifferent.gif

Don't think I've gone to Cerritos for a release since the 2000 Concords... and that was when FootAction was near the food court. THAT FootAction setup was
smokin.gif
though...

FOOTACTION USA!

%#%* was the size of World Footlocker at Lakewood Mall
smokin.gif

I got my Deion DT2s for Christmas at that footaction

Things dun changed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Where to cop in Torrance/Carson Areaa??
DA swap meet.

im at CSUDH

Del amo mall

south bay galleria

Foot Pros in San Pedro (not sure, but worth the call to make sure)

maybe the Foot locker at the Carson mall

maybe the men's land at the carson mall

There's no footlocker at Carson mall!
or is it a footaction??
im kinda sure its a Foot locker
i am a student at CSUDH

Carson mall being the tiny one on carson off the 405 with the IKEA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AJL7154
laugh.gif
Indeed... it was KK back then.

Jhustle23
I'm staying in the IE for this one. But at the same time, I'm actually gonna just have wifey walk into a store out here once they open. If she can getem,
smokin.gif
If she can't, *shrugs* ... I have to work, so if she doesn't come through with em, I still got a few people I'm leaning on...
wink.gif

CincoSeisDos
OG FA location was the illest dude... and yes, that joint was huge!! I remember their hat rack behind the cash registers... and their bubble jackets andsweatsuits were all the way in the back.
smokin.gif
And didn't it have the hollywood stars, but with athetes names...
laugh.gif

^Yea it did have stars! Damn i think I got my Air uptempo 3s there, that foot action was nice..

tryin to find a reason not to buy but all these pictures dont help!

ANYONE know of spots in San Diego that might be selling early or might save a pair or two?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

DMP at Cerritos was just stupid. Didn't mall security make people wait at Chick-Fil-A? Then when they finally opened, everyone pretty much bumrushed the doors...
indifferent.gif

Don't think I've gone to Cerritos for a release since the 2000 Concords... and that was when FootAction was near the food court. THAT FootAction setup was
smokin.gif
though...
Yup. However security chose who could line up. My homeboy's sister got a pair at FL there.

I was also at Lakewood mall and it was hilarious because no one could line up so everyone sat in their cars and as soon as one guy starts walking towards themall, everyone jump out of their cars and sprinted towards the door only to have security break up the line.
roll.gif

Are you guys really serious about this? I think it's a waste of time. In a few month's the hype will go down and I am betting ebay will be floodedwith these. I am straight with my 2 pairs from 2001. One still on ice. One of the reasons why I think its a waste of time is how YELLOW the soles get aftera few months.
sick.gif
$175 for that? Hells no.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smokin.gif
though...
Yup. However security chose who could line up. My homeboy's sister got a pair at FL there.

I was also at Lakewood mall and it was hilarious because no one could line up so everyone sat in their cars and as soon as one guy starts walking towards the mall, everyone jump out of their cars and sprinted towards the door only to have security break up the line.
roll.gif

Are you guys really serious about this? I think it's a waste of time. In a few month's the hype will go down and I am betting ebay will be flooded with these. I am straight with my 2 pairs from 2001. One still on ice. One of the reasons why I think its a waste of time is how YELLOW the soles get after a few months.
sick.gif
$175 for that? Hells no.
you said what i was thinking. for those who don't have space jams or never had a pair of xi's enjoy the release the shoes are nice.however i'm going to sit this one out. the footaction i go to has my pair set aside for me but i'm passing. no 30% off discount on these plus the factthat i've never really cared to much for space jams is enough for me to pass. if it was columbias or cool greys it would be a different story though.

those camping and trying to get pairs, good luck though.

yoo... seeing as how there's hype around these I'm trying to secure a size 10.5 and size 12, both for my cousins, anyone let me know spots that will bea for sure?

oh, I'm in the southbay area. near me there are:
2 foot lockers
2 foot actions
champs
sport chalet
millenium shoes
2 shiekh's
soo... where should i head first?

check with how many pairs each of those foot lockers received, if its anything like lakewood or cerritos mall, i'd head to your local foot locker for aneasy cop

Originally Posted by MECKS

oh, I'm in the southbay area. near me there are:
2 foot lockers
2 foot actions
champs
sport chalet
millenium shoes
2 shiekh's
soo... where should i head first?
come to the hood homeboy

slauson and western
pimp.gif

bring a strap

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

everyone goes to Del Amo. the Galleria does not get as many shoes as Del Amo. dude from shiekh from Del Amo told me theyre only getting like 8 pairs.
sick.gif
sick.gif

theres a shoe store in San Pedro, Foot Pro. might wanna hit em up

I calle footpro according to the guy he messed up his JB account and they aren't getting them, would Gladly go to slaughson swapmeet if your trying to saythat's hood, it's far though ...

I heard the same thing about shiekh at del amo... He told me 11 pairs. I'm trying my luck at footlocker they said 8am release on he 23rd ....

I'm only trying to cop these online on eastbay, foor locker, finishline, or nike.com

If I can't them online them I'm passing and going to cop the Zoom Kobe V chaos .

Does someone just want to flat out give me a pair? Im not picky I will take your 01's too. Thanks in advance....

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I was also at Lakewood mall and it was hilarious because no one could line up so everyone sat in their cars and as soon as one guy starts walking towards the mall, everyone jump out of their cars and sprinted towards the door only to have security break up the line.
roll.gif

My boys were at Lakewood too... smh
Them just chillin in my homies' XB had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Glad they got their pairs though.

was at footlocker this past week and theyre doing a midnight release. working nights ftl!

Back
Top Bottom