Any So Cal heads buying AJ XI this December 2010?

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Any stores having a midnight release in L.A.?
Lakewood Mall's Footlocker

Is that so? Man.....
might hit up Lakewood instead of Montebello mall or spots hahaha..
laugh.gif

i remember the dmp release at galleria in the south bay. made us camp in the parking lot across the way in the cold
mad.gif
and then had to call in redondo popo to handle the crowd. that popo was waaayyyin over his head
laugh.gif
. he tried to make it all organized but he didn'tknow what he was doing. popo supposedly asked footlocker and footaction how many pairs they have and then he sent the (who he thought) was the first 13 or sopeople in line to footlocker and then the next 13 to footaction. my buddy was lined up in front of me but when the popo split the line he ended up in the backof the footlocker line and i ended up closer to the front of the footaction line. well the popo was wrong about the number of pairs and my buddy ended upgoing home empty handed even though he was lined up in front of me. i got my pair of dmps but felt kind of crappy cuz my homie got dissed
ohwell.gif

Just called my spot and dude said the buzz on these are crazy and that people have been calling all over about these. Sure they are GR's, but the hype forthese are growing and growing by the hour it seems.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just called my spot and dude said the buzz on these are crazy and that people have been calling all over about these. Sure they are GR's, but the hype for these are growing and growing by the hour it seems.

I was told the same thing as soon as my wife gets home from work I'm out to start lining up.

Anybody going to the Shops at Montebello mall?? find me there with my boiis....guess we're camping out tonight. First time ever!! crazy hahaha...hopeeveryone gets their pair. Hope I do too..

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Good luck to you guys tonight or tomorrow morning...

Ditto, you guys be safe.

I didn't want to participate in this scramble for the Spacejams so I bought early last week.

I knew it would be the best decision made, seeing as SoCal peeps are crazy
laugh.gif

this feels like I'm going to be a part of history. like ill have a "cool gray xi" type story lol

Originally Posted by MECKS

this feels like I'm going to be a part of history. like ill have a "cool gray xi" type story lol
Hahaha indeed I've always wanted to be part of an experience like this, being that it's been well over 8 yrs since I been in some madnesslike this for a release. Let the hunting begin...

Kicks in Larchmont is charging 199+tax.
indifferent.gif

I am shocked that the price.

Any places in the valley? I spoke to reps in the Northridge Mall and Topanga Mall.
Seems like we should be fine....any one from the 818 can help me out?

the space jams are my favorite xi's but i dont want to have to wake up early and then have to spend $175... i guess it's on to the chaos v'sinstead.

I'm getting ZERO results on locations that open @ 12:00AM midnight tonight in the 323, 818, or 626 area.

Anyone else know of any locations selling @ midnight?

ill be going to the south bay galleria tomorrow around 2pm, going to my spot, wishing the people i deal with a happy hollidays and picking up my space jams andspending the rest of the day happy.

lakewood is doing a midnight release i believe tho

Finishline.com has been good to me. Got my DMP off there and tonight was able to cop the spacejams
pimp.gif

with regard to finishline orders, if you received an email confirmation does that guarantee that you've secured a pair? I know for the dmp's a buddygot a confirmation from eastbay but got an email a few days later saying he was not entitled to a pair.

Back
Top Bottom