Any Socom Confrontation players????

Theres already a NT clan. PM me your PSN ID and ill send you an invite.

I think somebody should make a french clan though.

yo siccwittit33 i played against you the other day. ur squad is nice. my psn is nemises_enforcer. u where pissing me off hidding in those tunnels with the damnf90. but i did kill u in the ranked matches. im in a clan atw its getting pretty big but its really disorganized. id be willing to start or join a new clan. ishould have taken d0tstrong offer.

laugh.gif
what did you win in the tournaments?

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

yo siccwittit33 i played against you the other day. ur squad is nice. my psn is nemises_enforcer. u where pissing me off hidding in those tunnels with the damn f90. but i did kill u in the ranked matches. im in a clan atw its getting pretty big but its really disorganized. id be willing to start or join a new clan. i should have taken d0tstrong offer.

haha frostfire? yeah u should get on our clan were all pretty good except one person...

Yo i think im i the unofficial clan
laugh.gif

But anyone start one up send an invite to PSN: iKoN21
Don't care on the country of the clan I run with the m4, stg, or 552.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just got a used copy but haven't played it yet, how do you that have played it rate it?? Worth the cop, or return and wait for COD???[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Psn Id: JordanDon23....Add me, i dont have any friends on ps3[/color]
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

ill make the clan, but what clan would you guys prefer?
man it dont matter,.and it shouldnt if you got skills..lets go!

Hit me up...my screename is SHOEFIEND. Ill get back on once i do the stupid update that my system hasnt been able to complete.
smh.gif

so is this game any good. i liked the beta but IGN ended up giving the final game a 4.5. i was thinking about copping just for the headset.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

so is this game any good. i liked the beta but IGN ended up giving the final game a 4.5. i was thinking about copping just for the headset.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know, can somebody review this game before i cant returnmines....i haven't played it yet[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

I know, can somebody review this game before i cant return mines....i haven't played it yet

Its fun when you arent updating it, getting booted, or it isnt lagging, which in my experience, is most of the time. Does anybody know how to find out whichroom people on your friends list are playing in?

Add me, and add me to the NT clan too. I suck, I play it like COD4 and I suck at that game now too. Yeah, I like the approach of this game, first socom i everplayed. I just need to learn how to be more tactical and not running and gunning lol but yeh, graphics and specially player models are disappointing but itsokay. ADD ME GUYS, PSN is on the sig
!

game is sick.. no more of the booting and lag issues from launch day which was why the game got a bad review... theres also a new update comming.. basically ifu
like socom 2 youll love this one

played the game a couple times and never really have gotten back to playing it..i play my other games too much and i was thinkin about selling it...

does anyone know how much gamestop pays?

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

game is sick.. no more of the booting and lag issues from launch day which was why the game got a bad review... theres also a new update comming.. basically if u
like socom 2 youll love this one

i still cant finish the most recent update...It gets to about 30% completed and then it logs me off everytime.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
We got to pick 8 players out of our clan and E-Seals paid for the trip to SF, the hotel and all our food. When we won we split $5,000 eight waysand our names got to be in the socom 3 booklet lol. its nerdy but hey, getting paid to play video games is chill.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
We got to pick 8 players out of our clan and E-Seals paid for the trip to SF, the hotel and all our food. When we won we split $5,000 eight ways and our names got to be in the socom 3 booklet lol. its nerdy but hey, getting paid to play video games is chill.

eek.gif
yo let me in your squad!

psn is josizzle24...im a newb still, just got it the other day..dont have any friends who have it either...i wanna get some good games going

lookin for a couple good players to join our clan were starting up GB tonight so let me know if any1 with some skill wants to join... (none of that 1:2 ratiolol)

Back
Top Bottom