Any Socom Confrontation players????

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Sony and the developer completely fumbled this game's release.
fixed.

i have socom. ill play it whenever the new update arrives

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

lookin for a couple good players to join our clan were starting up GB tonight so let me know if any1 with some skill wants to join... (none of that 1:2 ratio lol)
i dont know what my ratio is but its not accurate to my play ability. are yall having tryouts?

Originally Posted by ps2child

lookin for a couple good players to join our clan were starting up GB tonight so let me know if any1 with some skill wants to join... (none of that 1:2 ratio lol)
i dont know what my ratio is but its not accurate to my play ability. are yall having tryouts?

yupp.. how often do you play?

Originally Posted by ps2child

yupp.. how often do you play?
prolly 3-4 times a week for a couple hrs,. but if im in a clan that would change,. im dependable and will show up for all matches. whens tryouts?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Sony and the developer completely fumbled this game's release.
fixed.

i have socom. ill play it whenever the new update arrives
i agree Slant 6 dropped the ball with this one....for only an online game it came out with 6 maps ibelieve.... but when zipper came out with theirs they would have story mode, and around 8-10 maps....
Slant 6 ftl
smh.gif

but i guess zipper couldn't do it cuz they're working on another title
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom