any tips to beat the common cold?

whats up nt, im at home tring to get over this cold/flu, and im tring to find any home remedies to help my immune system and speed up the process ofgetting better.... I would take some meds, but most of the cold medicine has a chemical in it that speeds my heartrate up, and when im sick my heart rate isalready high, so right now im just tring keep liquids down, such as Orange Juice, and green tea with honey and lemon, thats been helping some, but anyone elseknow of any other remedies that work? I need to find a natrual supplement or something that can knock this out of my system fast.....thanks in advanceNT....

Sleep. Take some medication and doze off for a good 12-14 hours. That's what I do when I feel a cold coming on and the next day I feel fine.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works every time

roll.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Sleep. Take some medication and doze off for a good 12-14 hours. That's what I do when I feel a cold coming on and the next day I feel fine.
most meds have a chemical that speeds up my heart rate.. otherwise i would.

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

pee on your hands, then smack your mother, helps me all the time.
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works every time

of course, it's science, it's science. EXCELSIOR!!!

water...and i read in Men's Health (i think it was men's health?) that if you eat garlic before you go to bed you'll feel like 75% the next day orsome @!#!.

couldn't make that up.

Moderate exercise actually helps as well. Getting your lymph flowing will increase the effectiveness of your immune system.

for the serious replies, i appreciate it.... I started drinkning a bunch of green tea with lemon and honey, and it didnt seem to take long but i startedfeeling better, now im back at 100% not bad from having a cold and it only lasting less than 24 hours....not to mention i added prayer into the mix... I aintgetting sick no more...!

Sleep, water, theraflu. Make sure when you piss, it's clear, shows you're properly hydrated. Cold was gone in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom