Any word on Cement IV retros this year?

one of the reasons people like this wht/blk 4 so much is because
it hasn't been retrod a second time
meaning: the only visual one has is of the true-to-og-version

if they never dropped crappy miltary blues - more people would like them more, etc.

once they drop a new-retro version - people will start to like this model/colorway less
overall, just watch

Originally Posted by green rhino123

one of the reasons people like this wht/blk 4 so much is because
it hasn't been retrod a second time
meaning: the only visual one has is of the true-to-og-version

if they never dropped crappy miltary blues - more people would like them more, etc.

once they drop a new-retro version - people will start to like this model/colorway less
overall, just watch
Kinda happened to me and the Infrared 6s

I want these so bad. If they do retro them they'll most likely put a jumpman on the back instead of Nike Air. I dont know how I feel about that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Nike Swoosh, Jumpman, Pig with wings, i dont care what's on the back, I'd still cop.

co-sign
Co-Co-Sign but I'd like em to have Nike Air on the back keep you og packaging and give me OG Design!
glasses.gif

I don't know how I am going to feel about these with that recent iv shape.... Jumpman on the back won't bother me that much... and these are my 2nd favorite of all time!

Originally Posted by k r e a m

Nike Swoosh, Jumpman, Pig with wings, i dont care what's on the back, I'd still cop.

co-sign
Co-Co-Sign but I'd like em to have Nike Air on the back keep you og packaging and give me OG Design!
glasses.gif

I'm sure most desire and prefer Nike Air on the back. But I realize it's not going to happen. I'd love to see the reaction if JB decided to use the Nike Air on the back though! MAYHEM! 

nike doesn't have many 'wild cards' left to pull in the jordan retro department
if they were smart - they would hang on to this idea for a while longer
and eventually...

but people claim to know this will come soon, and we will all know if true soon enough

after last years blk/wht varsity red 6 releases - followed by the IP
that surprised me - never would have predicted that years before

someone else said something about BIN Air Jordans
i haven't seen any stupid looking BIN 4s yet

Originally Posted by k r e a m

co-sign
glasses.gif

I co-sign that brother. But why not have your cake and eat it too? I want it all.

We all know that Nike started all these so it would definitely give Nike some love.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I don't know how I am going to feel about these with that recent iv shape.... Jumpman on the back won't bother me that much... and these are my 2nd favorite of all time!
I don't know why, but something tells me JB might change the shape once again for the White/Cement IV retro. it seems like theyre getting back to making retros look similar to OGs. I don't seem them putting Nike Air on the back. But I can see them either slanting the mesh or reverting the shape back to the egg shape of the 1999 4s.

I also see these sitting just like the White/Cement IIIs are doing right now.

you could get some air max 90's and a pair of 3's/4's a cut out and glue the nike air to the AJ ive had this idea since i bought air maxes in 07 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom