Anybody doing IT Jobs overseas as a contractor?

I just got put on with a couple of  IT contracting companies thats looking for people to do some work overseas (Afgan, Africa etc..) for about 6 months or a year. I hear that the money is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Has anybody been over there or currently there? If so could you shed some light?

FYI, I have a couple of years of Tier 2 Help Desk experience, secret clearance and a Sec+ cert.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

I just got put on with a couple of  IT contracting companies thats looking for people to do some work overseas (Afgan, Africa etc..) for about 6 months or a year. I hear that the money is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Has anybody been over there or currently there? If so could you shed some light?

FYI, I have a couple of years of Tier 2 Help Desk experience, secret clearance and a Sec+ cert.

[h3]McLaren MP4-12C vs Ferrari 458[/h3]
should let you know if the money's good.

if ur about ur money which u obviously are then u can make bank especially in afghanistan. in afghanistan there is tons of money to be made if u simply just know the language u can be making 200k a year. i cant even imagine how much u will be making if u were doing IT work there

you will make 180K they pay for everything even your whip and your medical bills when you get shot over there 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom