Anybody else take co workers' food?

I do this about everyday now. When I'm on break and don't have any grub I just look in the fridge and grab somn.

Me & my boy were in the break room yesterday just straight grubbin.. come to find out he does the same thing.

Anybody else do this?

I do this about everyday now. When I'm on break and don't have any grub I just look in the fridge and grab somn.

Me & my boy were in the break room yesterday just straight grubbin.. come to find out he does the same thing.

Anybody else do this?

Grimy. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Hope you get caught

I've been caught.

Last week this girl came into the back to get her milk while I was on break and I was just about to get it.. I told her "Damn you better be lucky you came back here, I was just about to grab that"

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Hope you get caught

I've been caught.

Last week this girl came into the back to get her milk while I was on break and I was just about to get it.. I told her "Damn you better be lucky you came back here, I was just about to grab that"

1000xCartel wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:

I literally tilted my head back and laughed

1000xCartel wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:

I literally tilted my head back and laughed

Nah, I have respect for my coworkers. I do hope you eat the wrong person's food one day and they end up bodying you, though.

Nah, I have respect for my coworkers. I do hope you eat the wrong person's food one day and they end up bodying you, though.

Back
Top Bottom