Anybody Ever Accidently Hit The 'Like' Button On Facebook

embarassed.gif

I was gonna comment on my male friends photo and I accidentally hit the like button instead of hitting comment, doesn't help that he was shirtless.... wasgonna comment on his tat. Even if I "unlike" doesn't that person still get a notification... I mean dude know I'm not a switch hitterstrictly nany but at the same time s--- is embarrassing.

i wish there was a "hate" button you could hit... somebody needs to add that asap.

Just compliment the tattoo in the pic Its not the end of the world.

If you are that secure in your manhood what are you worrying abouth

/thread

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i wish there was a "hate" button you could hit... somebody needs to add that asap.
laugh.gif
Naw it would be alot of bruised feelings on FB.... whichwould make alot of people move away from the site so FB would never implement that.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
Naw it would be alot of bruised feelings on FB.... which would make alot of people move away from the site so FB would never implement that.

I "Like" this!!! It would be alot of hurt feelings, espcially those broads that be calling out their haters and the ones that be talking about theirbig ego's when it's really nothing but a big forehead.

Yea that happens a lot. I'm pretty sure it takes it off from their notifications, because the notifications are live feed. For example, if someone writesyou a message and you delete it, it will be taken off of your notifications, but still exist in your email.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
Naw it would be alot of bruised feelings on FB.... which would make alot of people move away from the site so FB would never implement that.
roll.gif
Word

Samantha A- #!@++@% AiNT FlY lIkE mE, So th3Y NE3d 2 STop HAtiN'
10 of her friends hate this
Samantha A-
mad.gif
frown.gif

Yea that was corny but I tried. %%%+!@$*
grin.gif

If I dont like what someone posts, I just comment as 'dislike' or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom