Anybody ever experience Food Poisoning?

sp_0406_14_v6.jpg

Yep.

Got it over Christmas.

Had it coming out of both ends at once.

Had to go to the doctor to get a needle in the #%* to stop the @&**%.

Thought I was going to die.

I had it once eating packaged yogurt on ice from a hotel in China (figures
tired.gif
)

Since it was breakfast, it had me feeling HORRIBLE for the entire day. I yacked at least 5 times that day. Had thoughts of death running through my mind, that's how bad it was.

Once. Light case from Red Lobster. Ended up throwing up in one of their bathroom sinks, and throwing up again when I got home. Didnt sleep that night, but luckily everything was back to normal the next day.

Just a fact about food posioning in 9 outa 10 cases its somthin u ate 12-24 hours b4 u feel ill.

My dad did a course at his job on food hygene and they told him its not the last thing u ate its more like wat u ate 12 hours ago.

So some of these places u may think gave u food poisoning maybe didnt

Just somthin to think about

Ive had it b4 a few times family cookouts and buffets are the easiest places to pick it up where theres kids because they handle the food n put it back plus the amount of hands and only takes a few not to be clean.

I lost a stone (14lbs) in a week once had the water cooler belly for days after it stopped n was on dry toast n orange juice.

Peace
Scottie

thankfully no, but i've known some people who have and it seemed terrible.

damn.

i had it for the 1st time last year, after i ate some canned fruit. (i NEVER ate canned fruit before but that was my last) it was iight, few hours later i felt nauseous, my body starts shaking and my booty was heavy. ran to the bathroom, all of a sudden i start throwin up, while doin that i had to **@%, so i grabbed the lil trash can and i was literally ishting and puking at the same time for 10 mins straight.
sick.gif
smh.gif

that was the WORST feeling ever, i just wanted to off myself cuz i felt sooo bad.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

damn.

i had it for the 1st time last year, after i ate some canned fruit. (i NEVER ate canned fruit before but that was my last) it was iight, few hours later i felt nauseous, my body starts shaking and my booty was heavy. ran to the bathroom, all of a sudden i start throwin up, while doin that i had to **@%, so i grabbed the lil trash can and i was literally ishting and puking at the same time for 10 mins straight.
sick.gif
smh.gif

that was the WORST feeling ever, i just wanted to off myself cuz i felt sooo bad.
Oh my dear, the disgusting image that just appeared in my head...

Originally Posted by kelislafroy

yup...everyone seems to get it from taco bell where im from.

i was in bed for days...complete agony...and you get really sweaty and no matter if youre naked theres nothing you can do about it.
frown.gif

fck taco bell I got it from there too
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah I had it once, it sucked. Ate at a quiznos in pg county and got real sick later that night. Should of known something was up when the person preparing my food was like "you sure that's what you want".

im not gonna read this whole thread. but whenever i get take out, i ALWAYS microwave the food before i eat. It can be hot as hell, i still microwave.

just one of those things that may not even help, i Have to do.

Got food poisoning from Panda Express earlier this year...never eating that #!+% again
30t6p3b.gif

Woke up in the morning and my #!+% was coming out like some ovaltine stream and then when I went into work I threw up.  Came home and just kept throwing up.  Couldn't even hold down water because 15 minutes later I would puke/dry heave.  Terrible, terrible experience.

Only ate not entirely cooked beef. So it was partially raw

Felt it while taking a shower, and I just collapsed, rolling in pain

Yes, from my favorite carry-out spot.

Been eating the General Tso's there for years, but this one time... had to be what caused it. I was SO SICK.

30t6p3b.gif
couldnt move, shaking, dumping, throwing up.

Filet o' Fish from Mcdonald's my senior year of HS. One of the worst feelings i have ever experienced. I might as well have made a reservation to spend 12 hrs straight on my toilet. Sometimes I didnt bother getting up because I knew I would be there 30 seconds later. 

ive had food related coloitis over the summer. 3/4ths of my colon was swollen and infected. spend 3 days in the hospital with morphine to deal with the pain.

i would never wish this pain on anyone. had me up in the middle of the night crying. didn't poop for about a week.

when i did poop, i was out of no where. literally pooped my pants while watching a baseball game.

worse part is that all this happened over the 4th of july weekend
30t6p3b.gif
couldnt drink because of the antibiotics.

twice

first time during high school. ate some hot dogs and ended up puking nonstop for a day

2nd time recently- ate raw oysters. went to school feel like crap, then went back home. puked and then passed out with a flu.

The other day...it sucks really bad. Leaves you feeling weak..literally.

Yeah, experienced back in Taiwan once... Went balling at night in a 30°C weather... Literally downed 3 bottles of Supau.. And when I went home..

Let's just say the washroom was occupied for the rest of the night
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom