Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I fapped once in the shower. My knees buckled...that's it

roll.gif

OP probably fapped twice then

I have and it was a terrible experience. I'm anemic and I kept forgetting to take my iron pills & so one day like 2 years ago it came back to bite me in the @#$
tired.gif
I started feeling dizzy and I kept falling in the shower, but I didnt feel anything. My mom heard the commotion took me out of the shower & I ended up fainting in my room on the floor. That was the scariest moment of my life
frown.gif
. I went to the hospital and everything and my hemoglobin level was like at 2 which was WAY too low for my age range. 

It was funny though because I fainted to some The Dream song so whenever it comes on my cousins makes fun of me lol. I would go see a doctor OP just to be safe. 

I have and it was a terrible experience. I'm anemic and I kept forgetting to take my iron pills & so one day like 2 years ago it came back to bite me in the @#$
tired.gif
I started feeling dizzy and I kept falling in the shower, but I didnt feel anything. My mom heard the commotion took me out of the shower & I ended up fainting in my room on the floor. That was the scariest moment of my life
frown.gif
. I went to the hospital and everything and my hemoglobin level was like at 2 which was WAY too low for my age range. 

It was funny though because I fainted to some The Dream song so whenever it comes on my cousins makes fun of me lol. I would go see a doctor OP just to be safe. 

Originally Posted by prymone

HAM CITY wrote:. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Epic loss
roll.gif
I've only passed out from dehydration and facing a doobie of kush walking from a parking lot to an apartmemt with this girl. %$+@ was like a rave in a 10x10 box with like 25 people inside. Strobe lights + heat + kush......
frown.gif

HAM CITY wrote:. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Epic loss
roll.gif
I've only passed out from dehydration and facing a doobie of kush walking from a parking lot to an apartmemt with this girl. %$+@ was like a rave in a 10x10 box with like 25 people inside. Strobe lights + heat + kush......
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fainted at the wiz concert i was beyond hi and that venue was filled with smoke i made the mistake of yawning and it was a wrap i woke up outside...at least i got to meet wiz and juicy j after

people are joking about this but I would definitely see a doctor if you it's bothering/scaring you that much. 
could it have been any kind of anxiety possibly? 

people are joking about this but I would definitely see a doctor if you it's bothering/scaring you that much. 
could it have been any kind of anxiety possibly? 

Originally Posted by Serendipity

tired.gif
frown.gif

wow Get a blood  transfusion?

Originally Posted by Serendipity

tired.gif
frown.gif

wow Get a blood  transfusion?

Yep yep... had a similar experience.

Felt light headed in the shower, probably dehydrated and the water was too hot.. woke up in my room butt nekked.

I think I was anemic. But yeah.. just cant do showers that are too hot.

Yep yep... had a similar experience.

Felt light headed in the shower, probably dehydrated and the water was too hot.. woke up in my room butt nekked.

I think I was anemic. But yeah.. just cant do showers that are too hot.

Back
Top Bottom