Anybody ever seen "Idiocracy"?

goldnboi7

Banned
It was effin hilarious, and yet kinda scary 2 think that's really a feasible future 4 us, bein that our culture is gettin stupider and more recycled allthe time.

Some quotables:

"Would you like 2 try our EXTRA BIG %$% TACO...now with more MOLECULES!!!"

"Carl's Jr: "!!%# YOU, I'm eating"

"If you dont smoke (I 4get the brand of cigs), !!%# YOU!!!"

"Go away! 'Batin!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well hell, i thought it was funny...

It was aight...I was getting more frustrated at the movie because they were so stupid. But yea...I was freaked out how the future was. And this world ain'tgettin no smarter 4real!
laugh.gif

its the worst movie by far that ive ever seen. ever. its not funny at all, watering plants with gatorade because it has the electorlytes that plants thristfor?!?!? stupidest movie ever.

if you don't 'get it', you probably drink Brawndo - it's what plants crave.

President Camacho > *

title-president_camacho.gif

Originally Posted by Hustle1man

its the worst movie by far that ive ever seen. ever. its not funny at all, watering plants with gatorade because it has the electorlytes that plants thrist for?!?!? stupidest movie ever.

It really is, I got bored through the first 20 minutes.

uhhmm yeah Id rather be stranded and de-hydrated in Death Valley in the middle of the summer butt naked with vultures pecking at my body, than to watch thismovie again.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Hustle1man

its the worst movie by far that ive ever seen. ever. its not funny at all, watering plants with gatorade because it has the electorlytes that plants thrist for?!?!? stupidest movie ever.

It really is, I got bored through the first 20 minutes.

- you just dont get it.....

Originally Posted by Face82

It was aight...I was getting more frustrated at the movie because they were so stupid. But yea...I was freaked out how the future was. And this world ain't gettin no smarter 4real!
laugh.gif

It's not really the world that "ain't gettin no smarter 4real"
eyes.gif
. It's mostly just America.

Back
Top Bottom