Anybody here drink Ace of Spades(Jay-Z Champagne)?

The name is Armand de Brignac.

Why is Jay-Z tryin hit cats in the head for 300 for a bottle of brut cuvee? Seriously, rose bottles don't got for that much retail. I walk in the liquorstore and dude tells me they want $350 for the bottle plus the black bag it comes with. $300 without the bag.
laugh.gif
$50 for a champagne bag? It's selling too. It's like when I went to theLouis Store to find out about the millionaires and they told me they sold out after the Hovie XXL cover..
indifferent.gif
Cats stay slobbin whatever Hov does, but I digress. I heard its going for$600 in the clubs...

if ts 350 in the liquor store deff over 600 in the club. 40$ bottle of greygoose cost 400 in the club.. (NY)

Don't believe the hype.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=armanddebrignac

The champagne is just a marketing ploy to make more money for J. If you read the article, it pretty much sums everything up. DO NOT waste your money on thischampagne. If you are going to spend top of the shelf money, get top of the shelf alcohol.

Also, if you change the title to Gold Bottles of Ace of Spades, more people might know what you are talkin about. I doubt many people on NT are well versed inchampagne.

Also, if you change the title to Gold Bottles of Ace of Spades, more people might know what you are talkin about. Idoubt many people on NT are well versed in champagne.

laugh.gif

I wonder what the taste is like. I don't know anyone personally who has tasted it. I love champagne, but the names don't really impress because I had a$50 bottle of sparkling wine that taste better than any of those ultra-luxurious champagnes from the top houses. I'm more concerned with taste than statussymbol.

I don't buy drinks or bottles in clubs. I just think its stupid. Beer yes Bottles...HELL NO. I lived in Miami for 3 years and grey goose was $450 a bottle.

i work at a pretty exclusive country club, and i've had champagne ranging from $15 a bottle stuff to top-shelf $400+ a bottle, and there really isn'tthat big of a difference. unless you're like a connoisseur, or truly ballin, there's no point in dropping $100+ on liq to cool...you only end uplooking foolish.

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

if ts 350 in the liquor store deff over 600 in the club. 40$ bottle of greygoose cost 400 in the club.. (NY)

That's a got damn shame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Why is Jay-Z tryin hit cats in the head for 300 for a bottle of brut cuvee? Seriously, rose bottles don't got for that much retail. I walk in the liquor store and dude tells me they want $350 for the bottle plus the black bag it comes with. $300 without the bag.
laugh.gif
$50 for a champagne bag? It's selling too. It's like when I went to the Louis Store to find out about the millionaires and they told me they sold out after the Hovie XXL cover..
indifferent.gif
Cats stay slobbin whatever Hov does, but I digress. I heard its going for $600 in the clubs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is the most hypocritical post ever

You're mad because "people are only getting these things because of Hov," yet you're in liquor stores asking about Ace of Spades and LVstores tight cause they don't have the shades
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
at the OP for pretending to know what he's talking about, then saying "rose bottles don't go for that much retail."

It taste like doo doo good thing i didnt pay for it. If you do a lil research it aint shhh in France either. Its a smart money makin scheme thos he got yallstupid Ns payin 300 to 350 for liquid basura it crazy what ppl will buy or do just to say they're cool or ballin

Like some ppl say be smart n pay top shelf for a top shelf brand, you sound stupid braggin about somethi like this

smokin.gif

6tmli7s.jpg

ultimately does the same thing doesn't it?

on the real tho...I've had top shelf champagne/liquor before and it does taste better, but its not worth droppin that cash. That hiphopgame.com article isinteresting

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Why is Jay-Z tryin hit cats in the head for 300 for a bottle of brut cuvee? Seriously, rose bottles don't got for that much retail. I walk in the liquor store and dude tells me they want $350 for the bottle plus the black bag it comes with. $300 without the bag.
laugh.gif
$50 for a champagne bag? It's selling too. It's like when I went to the Louis Store to find out about the millionaires and they told me they sold out after the Hovie XXL cover..
indifferent.gif
Cats stay slobbin whatever Hov does, but I digress. I heard its going for $600 in the clubs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is the most hypocritical post ever

You're mad because "people are only getting these things because of Hov," yet you're in liquor stores asking about Ace of Spades and LV stores tight cause they don't have the shades
indifferent.gif

Son shut the hell up. I was in the store and seen the bottle. I asked how much it was and dude said its $300. I knew nothing of the champagne except forRoc Boys video and Jay saying Ace of Spades. I was just browsing the LV store and the salesmen said they were out. I didn't even know Jay was on the coverof XXL until after I left the LV store. So please kill yourself or be quiet.

at the OP for pretending to know what he's talking about, then saying "rose bottles don't go for that much retail."
laugh.gif
The NT kiddies are coming out. You really wanna questionmy knowledge of champagne?
sick.gif
Anyone who knows champagne knows there isno reason for Brut champagne to be retailing for $300 a bottle. That's a price you see on Rose labels. Then again, I drink what taste good brut or rose.smh@youngins.
tired.gif

You get roasted on this board every time you post, so I suggest not acting so high and mighty.

Clearly the price has nothing to do with the contents of the bottle. It wouldn't matter if it was brut or rose or horse piss, it's still going to havea ridiculous price tag so all these kids in the "hood" save up their money for a week to "stunt" with a bottle of Jay-Z champagne.

But some very well-known high-end bruts retail for over $300. If you buy, say a bottle of '92 Krug Brut, it will probably be well over $300. Many olderyears of Dom could retail for that much as well. And TONS of rose bottles go for $300+. I'm not saying it's worth it, but it's true.

So you saying "rose bottles don't go for that much retail" is clearly incorrect and most know little concerning champagne know otherwise.

You get roasted on this board every time you post, so I suggest not acting so high and mighty.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son you don't know what roasted means. Trust me. I do that. Don't try to be like everyone else. Address the topic at hand. Don't pretendyou know me. I suggest you keep your mouth shut or address me with respect. You trying hard to follow the pack. I am high and mighty wherever I go, so thisboards is a sandbox to me.
But some very well-known high-end bruts retail for over $300. If you buy, say a bottle of '92 Krug Brut, it will probably be well over $300. Many older years of Dom could retail for that much as well. And TONS of rose bottles go for $300+. I'm not saying it's worth it, but it's true.
Listen to yourself. Those are vintage bottles. What is vintage about Armand de Brignac? You're trying to hard my dude. Again, more often thannot those are vintage rose labels, unless its some ultra exclusive bottle from France.

So you saying "rose bottles don't go for that much retail" is clearly incorrect and most know little concerning champagne know otherwise.
That wasn't your point. You tried to question my knowledge. It's funny how you all think this board correlates to real life. Nice daysir...

Back
Top Bottom