Originally Posted by bigsupa

WOOOW RREALLY??
$500???

THIS JUST PISSED ME OFF!!
tumblr_lctdtyB0Sa1qd03im.gif
i feel the same way

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Heard there is nothing on the list

The list is 2 pages back. There is a limited list and an exclusion list. The exclusion is of course multiples and beats by dr. Dre and maybe g shocks?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Heard there is nothing on the list

The list is 2 pages back. There is a limited list and an exclusion list. The exclusion is of course multiples and beats by dr. Dre and maybe g shocks?

im pissed off in the fact that my connect wont be able to get me a discount on the bordeaux's
mad.gif

i am seriously pissed. i tell my connect that its not even worth working there.

im pissed off in the fact that my connect wont be able to get me a discount on the bordeaux's
mad.gif

i am seriously pissed. i tell my connect that its not even worth working there.

Part of the reason they implemented the $500 limit was because people were hooking everyone up. So if you got hooked up and you don't work there, blame yourself. 
wink.gif

Part of the reason they implemented the $500 limit was because people were hooking everyone up. So if you got hooked up and you don't work there, blame yourself. 
wink.gif

SOME OF YOU DUDES ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ...

Ya know ..... Dudes baited me into that around this time last year and had me suspended for like 2 weeks.... I was pissed.
y b

Usually I look out but with the limit being so high it looks like I can only cop a pair of kicks for my immediate fam. I still want Bordeauxs this month meaning I literally only have about 380 to spend

SOME OF YOU DUDES ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ...

Ya know ..... Dudes baited me into that around this time last year and had me suspended for like 2 weeks.... I was pissed.
y b

Usually I look out but with the limit being so high it looks like I can only cop a pair of kicks for my immediate fam. I still want Bordeauxs this month meaning I literally only have about 380 to spend

you guys can spend up to 1000 this weekend, since it will take off the 500 off the discount card
the limit is $500 discounted dollars

i'm hoping to get Del Sol, ASG, and Concord Kobes and the snake print kobe shorts

you guys can spend up to 1000 this weekend, since it will take off the 500 off the discount card
the limit is $500 discounted dollars

i'm hoping to get Del Sol, ASG, and Concord Kobes and the snake print kobe shorts

Back
Top Bottom