Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

YO! ^ I'm mad.
grin.gif

Anybody who only wants Bourdeaux's for the rest of the month, all you'd need to do is leave yourself about $50 on your discount card ($160 x .3 (30%) = $48, to be subtracted from your discount balance). Which means you can spend $452 this weeknd; basically $900 worth of merchandise.

DF!!!

YO! ^ I'm mad.
grin.gif

Anybody who only wants Bourdeaux's for the rest of the month, all you'd need to do is leave yourself about $50 on your discount card ($160 x .3 (30%) = $48, to be subtracted from your discount balance). Which means you can spend $452 this weeknd; basically $900 worth of merchandise.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SOME OF YOU DUDES ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ...

Ya know ..... Dudes baited me into that around this time last year and had me suspended for like 2 weeks.... I was pissed.
y b

Usually I look out but with the limit being so high it looks like I can only cop a pair of kicks for my immediate fam. I still want Bordeauxs this month meaning I literally only have about 380 to spend
it should be a petition on here for ijapino to chill on the suspensions for people trying to HELP other members on here out.

helping someone get a discount when it's more then likely local is not buying and selling. this is a community where we should be helping eachother, not hindering eachother when it comes to saving money.   just my 2 cents.  i don't wanna see anyone get suspended over something as petty as trying to get a hookup this weekend.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SOME OF YOU DUDES ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ...

Ya know ..... Dudes baited me into that around this time last year and had me suspended for like 2 weeks.... I was pissed.
y b

Usually I look out but with the limit being so high it looks like I can only cop a pair of kicks for my immediate fam. I still want Bordeauxs this month meaning I literally only have about 380 to spend
it should be a petition on here for ijapino to chill on the suspensions for people trying to HELP other members on here out.

helping someone get a discount when it's more then likely local is not buying and selling. this is a community where we should be helping eachother, not hindering eachother when it comes to saving money.   just my 2 cents.  i don't wanna see anyone get suspended over something as petty as trying to get a hookup this weekend.

if anyone is in or knows someone in the Memphis area let me know please.

also do any of your stores have playoffs still?

if anyone is in or knows someone in the Memphis area let me know please.

also do any of your stores have playoffs still?

Quick question. For the employees who work at champs, are they allowed to purchase kobes from footlocker and still have a discount? Cause I know champs doesn't carry kobes in stores, only on the website. Or do some champs carry kobes in the stores?

Quick question. For the employees who work at champs, are they allowed to purchase kobes from footlocker and still have a discount? Cause I know champs doesn't carry kobes in stores, only on the website. Or do some champs carry kobes in the stores?

if you work at any of the stores you can get a discount at any of the other stores. i dont think any champs has the kobes in store. good luck to everybody this weekend on finding deals.

if you work at any of the stores you can get a discount at any of the other stores. i dont think any champs has the kobes in store. good luck to everybody this weekend on finding deals.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

some champs carries kobes, the one near me still has a bunch of the helicopters
you can go to footlocker, lady footlocker and footaction to receive the 50% off

Originally Posted by daaznfella

O wow thanks for the info guys. I hope my connect can help me out on this one.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

O wow thanks for the info guys. I hope my connect can help me out on this one.

Lol at some of these responses...bye bye time for a few..

The limit is horse manure!! I seen my connect the day the Pewters dropped and she was already maxed out for the month of March....She let me know that If i needed anything to hit her up for the month of April...But I know shes going to want to hook up the fam, and I'm not one to force it on her...

Good luck to those that cop!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol at some of these responses...bye bye time for a few..

The limit is horse manure!! I seen my connect the day the Pewters dropped and she was already maxed out for the month of March....She let me know that If i needed anything to hit her up for the month of April...But I know shes going to want to hook up the fam, and I'm not one to force it on her...

Good luck to those that cop!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom