Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Thanks for the clarifications...

And my manager thought the same thing until it didn't cut me off...

And I was asking so I can figure out how much I'll be spending after the EA weekend, so I know my personal budget for the actual EA...

Thanks for the clarifications...

And my manager thought the same thing until it didn't cut me off...

And I was asking so I can figure out how much I'll be spending after the EA weekend, so I know my personal budget for the actual EA...

pimp.gif
time to get the Lebrons...cool grey, wht/blk/red, all blk will be mine

Limit is counted as total discounted dollars. For example: You buy a shoe thats $100, half off the $100 is fifty, so $50 is taken off your $500 limit. Does that make sense? If not i dont know how else to explain it. Also my previous post regarding the reset of the $500 limit. Your employee discount resets every first of the month, not every thirty calendar days. So expect future employee appreciations to be on the first of the month as the $500 limit resets every first of the month.

Limit is counted as total discounted dollars. For example: You buy a shoe thats $100, half off the $100 is fifty, so $50 is taken off your $500 limit. Does that make sense? If not i dont know how else to explain it. Also my previous post regarding the reset of the $500 limit. Your employee discount resets every first of the month, not every thirty calendar days. So expect future employee appreciations to be on the first of the month as the $500 limit resets every first of the month.

def grabbing the cool grey lebron 8's, might get a 2nd pair of reverse infrareds... but that's about it.

def grabbing the cool grey lebron 8's, might get a 2nd pair of reverse infrareds... but that's about it.

This made me mad today when I saw the limit is now only $500 and it counts towards your monthly discount. Good thing my cashier doesn't use her discount or else I wouldn't be getting bord's 30% off this month!! But still it's wack. Might cop a second pair of pewters to stock but I have to grab these cough drops I'm sole swapping and a bunch of clothes. My girl wants to buy a bunch of stuff for the gym and my brother is turning two so ima cop a bunch of stuff for him. Hopefully I have discount left over so I can cop two bord's.

This made me mad today when I saw the limit is now only $500 and it counts towards your monthly discount. Good thing my cashier doesn't use her discount or else I wouldn't be getting bord's 30% off this month!! But still it's wack. Might cop a second pair of pewters to stock but I have to grab these cough drops I'm sole swapping and a bunch of clothes. My girl wants to buy a bunch of stuff for the gym and my brother is turning two so ima cop a bunch of stuff for him. Hopefully I have discount left over so I can cop two bord's.

Originally Posted by natetheskate456

About 2 weeks. Nothing solid, we were just conversing about the next 50. He said they're gonna go down to 3 a year and that during the half offs our limit will increase to 1000 and maybe 1500 around christmas.
I was told this at the beginning of the year. 3 a year: Easter, Back to School and Christmas. I heard only Christmas will be $1000. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by natetheskate456

About 2 weeks. Nothing solid, we were just conversing about the next 50. He said they're gonna go down to 3 a year and that during the half offs our limit will increase to 1000 and maybe 1500 around christmas.
I was told this at the beginning of the year. 3 a year: Easter, Back to School and Christmas. I heard only Christmas will be $1000. 
eyes.gif

SMH at FOOLOCKER for this 1.. yes FOOL LOCKER.

500? w.t.h. am I suppose to grab with that? and my connect is gonna def grab something for themselves.. smh

500? w.t.h. am I suppose to grab with that? and my connect is gonna def grab something for themselves.. smh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lolol

as if we worked there....

yo fresh...this one sucks!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lolol

as if we worked there....

yo fresh...this one sucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom