Anybody see Dredd 2012?

wr

I've heard literally nothing about it.
Any NTers that saw it care to give it a thumbs up or down?

i wanna see this but showings here are limited for some reason. i wanna watch judge dredd again before i go. lol that movie sucked and it will probably make me appreciate the new one more

i wanna see this but showings here are limited for some reason. i wanna watch judge dredd again before i go. lol that movie sucked and it will probably make me appreciate the new one more
I tried watching the original, Only lasted for about 20 min.

Its really a good movie? I never would have guessed honestly.  I guess this is one of those don't judge a book by its cover situations

The movie actually wasn't that bad imo.

I think the problem nowadays is that advertisement budgets and product placement have ruined the market. Can't even tell when a good movie is coming out anymore because we are flooded with merchandise and hype.

I hadn't seen one Dredd commercial. Just a preview in the movies.

for some reason i came ITT thinking it was gonna be about the stuff you hated in 2012

Pretty good movie. While I think the story was fine, it couldve been more epic. This is better off as a gritty HBO series than films.

I really enjoyed the movie. I haven't read the comics, but from what I have read it really did the Judge Dredd character justice. Even though the story isn't a huge epic, it's a good way to reintroduce the franchise. This is a very solid movie and makes me very excited to see the sequels to come.

I really enjoyed the movie. I haven't read the comics, but from what I have read it really did the Judge Dredd character justice. Even though the story isn't a huge epic, it's a good way to reintroduce the franchise. This is a very solid movie and makes me very excited to see the sequels to come.

the thing is, it kinda bombed. 31 mill n a 50 mill budget. Id love to see a sequel, but who knows.

As for the judge character, yea. Hes really devoid of any personality, so I think the movie did a good job with the rookie partner. I d wish the movie wouldve been a little more futuristic

The movie was okay, i enjoyed it because i wasnt expecting a very great movie, worth 1 or 2 watches, maybe a Blu-Ray buy when it gets discounted

the thing is, it kinda bombed. 31 mill n a 50 mill budget. Id love to see a sequel, but who knows.
As for the judge character, yea. Hes really devoid of any personality, so I think the movie did a good job with the rookie partner. I d wish the movie wouldve been a little more futuristic

Ahhh, I hadn't even noticed it bombed. It just came out last week in Korea, and I figured it wouldn't do huge numbers but didn't know it did so badly. It was a nice surprise though, since I wasn't expecting another Judge Dredd movie.

Back
Top Bottom