anybody watch hotdamnirock on YT?

dude been called out for stealing Patrice O' Neal's material word for word :lol: :lol: people lack creativity these days man

Welp, his star will def start dimming now. However, good or bad publicity is publicity

I saw this yesterday, hate it had to be him...
Actually like dude, but that plagerism...smh
I like Kevin Hart but Patrice(R.I.P.) O'Neal and Corey Holcomb really should have been bigger then him...

Last edited:

He could of taking the L like a man and stated that he was biting and let it die down but nope It's everyone else fault that they did not catch him earlier. Got to love America and playing the simplicity card. Shout out to Anthony Weiner and Ryan Braun.

Man..I know nothing is new under the sun..but word for word?
mean.gif
@ his response ol drama queen as n

Saw that yesterday and his response earlier

He does youtube skits/sketches. Not shocked and it's not really a big deal to me.

Things were probably dry or he watched something and said that's funny, I can use it for a skit.

They're rules to this youtube ****? Anyone with internet access and a camera can make youtube videos.

It's wack though if he talked to dude, and they peaced things out and then he continued dissing him to boost his popularity and exposure.

Last edited:
I have seen a few vids of his on YT. I'm not surprised that he stole material from Patrice. What I'm more surprised by is the fact that he couldn't man up and just admit that he stole the material and instead needed to blame people for not catching him doing it earlier. That's just a cop out. Not to mention him saying that he wasn't a comedian but obviously has put out there that he wants to be a comedian.
mean.gif

Saw that yesterday and his response earlier

He does youtube skits/sketches. Not shocked and it's not really a big deal to me.

Things were probably dry or he watched something and said that's funny, I can use it for a skit.

They're rules to this youtube ****? Anyone with internet access and a camera can make youtube videos.

It's wack though if he talked to dude, and they peaced things out and then he continued dissing him to boost his popularity and exposure.

No rules to Youtube, rules to comedy

This. It would be one thing if he did stand-up, but he isn't a comedian.

I been rocking with dude since he was making videos with the webcam on his computer and will continue to rock with him.

Although, if he had just said "Like my ***** Patrice O'Neal said . . . I'm not a woman hater", etc. for every time he "used" a Patrice O'Neal bit, it would have still been funny (because obviously people were not familiar with the material, so it would have still been their first time hearing it) and this situation would have been avoided

Either way, even if he didn't/stopped doing videos about females, dude is still talented at writing scripts, i.e. those Mario Brothers videos, the Christmas robbery one, the horror ones, etc.

I still hope he makes it big in some type of way, that video about how he would rather smack it than deal with an annoying ***** seems like something that would be on a show about the little things in life/nothing, similar to Seinfeld lol.

EDIT: And after watching Kain's response, it was ***** made of the dude to continue to trash Kain's name after they had a phone conversation in which the dude said he would have Kain on his radio show to clear his name and that he and Kain were cool

Last edited:
I'm still gonna rock with my dude Kain. Been watching his vids since high school :lol:

Back
Top Bottom