Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

was at my local walmart and checked out the cards by the register, cleaned out. maybe one or two packs of football and all the MtG, Pokemon, Yugioh etc. still there. This really is serious business.

s-l1600cvcg.jpg

card is :pimp:

current bid is at 300

Damn my 3 hobby series 2 boxes was suppose to be here Friday but got delayed til Monday.

Cool card and I’m a Phillies fan but prices on that should come down right? As more get opened and after the hype on it dies down.
I would like one eventually but not for 300$ :lol:

whats the biggest difference with series 2 boxes? Updated prospects/rookies?
series 1 and series 2 is just one big complete set that is broken up into 2 sets released separately. Series 1 is numbered 1-350 and series 2 is 351-700 or something like that. They sell compete sets later in the year but these don't have all the sp, ssp, variations, parallels, autos, etc...like this box
1212121212121.jpg

2018 topps rookies since I love that year.
Series 1 has devers, albies, hoskins, buehler flaherty, verdugo.
Series 2 has ohtani, kingery and Acuna SSP bat down card (not on checklist tho)
Update: Acuna, Soto, Torres, Soroka and Meadows
Then there is chrome, chrome update, allen and genter, achieves, Gallery, heritage high numbers, Fire, bowman platinum, Topps Holiday, stadium club, etc

But judging by the checklist, 2020 topps series 2 rookies aren't that good compare to the topps series 1 this year. Everybody is chasing everything luis roberts in series 2 but also there is Clase and Jake Fraley that might turn out good

Always looked more for 2018 as well but just browsing today. Saw 2019 but what’s the difference?

both same checklist on the back. EDAA3848-8CD7-49B7-833D-48FEAE107C69.jpeg

Always looked more for 2018 as well but just browsing today. Saw 2019 but what’s the difference?

both same checklist on the back. EDAA3848-8CD7-49B7-833D-48FEAE107C69.jpeg
a few different parallel, refractor or a chance at an auto depending on which box you buy. It will tell you on the box

I usually don't buy these boxes but had to buy that 2018 box cause you are guaranteed the Acuna Bat up which will pay for the box itself

Damn I've seen those boxed sets. Not sure if I ran across a 2008 but gonna check next time I'm up in that piece.. I was lookin at that Acuna on ebay

98% of the money I've spent thus far has been singles but gettin the itch to take an L. Hoping I can find that Optic here soon (or anything worth retail)

a few different parallel, refractor or a chance at an auto depending on which box you buy. It will tell you on the box

I usually don't buy these boxes but had to buy that 2018 box cause you are guaranteed the Acuna Bat up which will pay for the box itself

how many #698 are there? Bat up was in the complete sets and bat downs were found where?

Damn I've seen those boxed sets. Not sure if I ran across a 2008 but gonna check next time I'm up in that piece.. I was lookin at that Acuna on ebay

98% of the money I've spent thus far has been singles but gettin the itch to take an L. Hoping I can find that Optic here soon (or anything worth retail)
watch out for those boxes cuz the Acuna card is placed at the end of the box. Those cards at the end get their corners pushed in easily if the box is damaged. I've purchased 9 of these boxes and 4 of the axuna corners were pushed in a bit. It still sold well tho lol

how many #698 are there? Bat up was in the complete sets and bat downs were found where?
Bat down was a super short print found in topps series 2. Super hard to pull. Word out there was it was 1 bat down card per case. It can also be found in fat packs and hangers too if your lucky. I have broken so many boxes/packs/hangers and cases in 2018 and never pulled one. That's why I have been telling folk for a few months now if you see 2018 stuff like series 2, chrome or update on clearance at retail stores buy it. You can easily make your money back selling these rookies

Gleyber also has a sp in that series 2 too. Not as popular as acuna but it sells for a good amount
gt.jpg

Eventually I ended up buying a psa 10 bat down with the trump bux and just sold for more than i got it for. Looking to buy this bad boy now for a good price
s-l1600545.jpg

mannn y’all made me pull out some of my stuff ive had sitting that I need to get listed, this is just some of the stuff from the first box I could get too lol smh

rose and russell

7B7DC259-1C32-4C1E-B1F3-76438A042597.jpeg

some bean rookies and inserts
6D856944-D694-40A8-8548-846F913797A5.jpeg

7C259EF3-14A5-43A0-BEC2-02EEE507D249.jpeg

Some of that gold magic
B8E1A203-BCDD-4DA6-A3DF-868E997B5A1A.jpeg

some youthquakes 👀
43F51851-E3D5-4CF9-8667-A703E67E668B.jpeg

I got so much of this bum, lol, smh
5D26F475-FF4E-4443-8E7D-EDFA789E820B.jpeg

Some randoms of others, the manny card is super cool, magic auto on a card w Beasley, smh, oj mayo actually signing w juice on a usc combo auto card lol, the John wall rookie jersey auto
A22BF0D8-2F8C-4760-B501-C65C679ADFF0.jpeg

Deron Williams fell off so sharply and fast. He went from a top 3 PG in the NBA to below average in like a season and a half.

Selling any of the Kobe’s?

I really like the 08 chrome set. Lebron and Kobe cards I’m still chasing with that set.

Selling any of the Kobe’s?

I really like the 08 chrome set. Lebron and Kobe cards I’m still chasing with that set.

honestly man, I’m probably going to be selling the majority of my cards...that’s not all I have,lots more, I can offer them to the nt fam before I list them Ofc, and I’m in no rush, but yea, all the Kobe’s are for sale.

the 08/09 chrome set, I know I have the regular, refractor and I want to say orange refractor of both Kobe and Lebron. I might have a hold of one of them, but I’ll need to look. That was my fav set all time, I had the set except for a few things at one time (like I didn’t have the red refractor set, and not sure how far I got on the gold, had the set of regular, refractor, xfraxtor and orange and then the autos, young quakes, xfraxtor autos...my biggest pull ever is from that set, I can’t remember if it was 3 or 4, but I pulled one of the red rose RC refractors. I also pulledone of his xfraxtor autos...so that set is near and dear to my heart lol, but yea man;if you’re interested in stuff, just Pm me and I’ll get better pics of everything you want and you can have it before is list it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom