Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

^and I’m selling Bc priorities have Changed, we want to move into a bigger house and bring another child into the world hopefully in the next 3-5 years, so no need for me to not go ahead and try to contribute as much as I can to that fund! Funny how things change so quickly, it’s what keeps life interesting!

^and I’m selling Bc priorities have Changed, we want to move into a bigger house and bring another child into the world hopefully in the next 3-5 years, so no need for me to not go ahead and try to contribute as much as I can to that fund! Funny how things change so quickly, it’s what keeps life interesting!

respect. I’ll pm you.

my daughter just turned one a couple months ago during all this craziness.

One thing I've learned from going on the card forums recently is there is a person out there that collects EVERY player that you can think of. Seen a dude asking about Harold Miner the other day lol hadn't heard that name in YEARS

Saying all that to say, guarantee somebody is looking for those Darren Williams cards

Card shop day.
IMG_20200628_145152.jpg

damn as in good or bad?

depending how you look at it means scoop up cam’s for the low or scoop up stidham for the low once/if cam starts.

lots of hype with Stidham but I think hoody can work his magic with Cam. Both have lots to prove at this point.

when I posted it was 'damn' as more me being surprised/didnt see that coming.

I dont have any Cam but if I did I would prob dump em if the hype is like that

Any of y’all have an IG.

Personal one for strictly cards. Give us a follow if you don’t mind - rarer/#’d basketball cards but others will be added when/if we get back from grading.

Zion /5

Any of y’all have an IG.

Personal one for strictly cards. Give us a follow if you don’t mind - rarer/#’d basketball cards but others will be added when/if we get back from grading.

Zion /5

damn you got heat. Did you pull that Zion??

Just followed you. I dont have a card IG, just my personal.

Whats that Ja Noir hit for? Havent seen that one yet.

Last edited:
damn you got heat. Did you pull that Zion??

Just followed you. I dont have a card IG, just my personal.

Whats that Ja Noir hit for? Havent seen that one yet.

thanks! All were packed pulled or through a break. None of those were particularly purchased as singles.

br0keballer br0keballer
yeah man, when getting a bunch of packages in one day like that, ripping em open is like bustin packs but its all heat and no trash lol

excited to see what you got homie! Only notable thing I got in today was a Mosaic variation Ja base.

Here’s the past weeks pick ups:lol: living like actual screen name right now. Only showing the higher end stuff, picked a few low tier player cards and rookies. But they were. It worthy of a spot lol

all going to my PC for long term holds. LeBron chrome rookie is next on my list

then I’m taking a real break

280BD8D2-F58E-4503-9896-D5E443DB2685.jpeg
4771996B-55BB-4F1E-BF07-D0BBDC8AF0FE.jpeg
80F962A1-2ED7-4C59-9C63-0EB497950BA6.jpeg
A9142C0E-9123-4D13-9547-0F8542EC4EB4.jpeg
2E1777DF-08F1-4569-A7E5-616069E9E88E.jpeg
30C67BD1-9F8F-4522-8D35-C1B3219A1A11.jpeg
1CA254FD-0E1A-40CC-BB24-3D0737A12588.jpeg
0989E04E-F766-472E-859A-80E907D8138B.jpeg
05201213-4A9C-46E2-9375-A81F2393CF96.jpeg

Just got a cam /20 ultimate lead auto for a steal lol. Bunch of Shai prizms I got in a lot not posted as well. Siakim rookie prizm, like 3 Knox gem mint silver prizms for 25 a piece Lol. Could be my biggest ROI if he ever gets it going.

maldonado maldonado damn thats that sssp. If that ssp acuna bat down was 1 card per case and difficult to pull, image how hard it would be trying to pull this card haha....Mookie has a sssp too. My boxes got delivered today but I'm in Santa Barbara for the week lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom