Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Bought a cello pack off eBay just to open for fun. I know I have 0% chance of finding any mosaic here in LA. Happy with the JJ.
E60D2317-61C1-4396-AF36-81C3509F73F6.jpeg

image.jpg

No football but snatched all the baseball
Looks like the vendors switched up The usual Friday release...justs a heads up southflorida area

Any NT fam want these 3 before I throw them on eBay? Selling as a lot for less than I will put them on eBay for.

Attachments

• B0979FCC-8270-4E23-A5E2-F1C8A55EE1AE.jpeg
    B0979FCC-8270-4E23-A5E2-F1C8A55EE1AE.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 98
I like the variety for sure. Been collecting the Mosaic's silver/other prizms of Kyle Lewis, Gavin Lux, and before the hype I got a bunch of Randy Arozerarena.
I also bought a bunch of Randy cards too in aug/sept. Mostly number cards and parallels and a few autos. They were stupid cheap lol. Going sell off the ones I can't grade after the rays win the series or i'll just hold on til next year

I think I'm just going to hold off until Topps Update releases. Not sure if I want to drop more money on Bowman Chrome lol.

I think I'm just going to hold off until Topps Update releases. Not sure if I want to drop more money on Bowman Chrome lol.
Love bowman chrome though lol. Still chasing Lora. You aren’t wrong about the licensing but some of the cards they are able to work around it better than others by design. Def feel that way about the way they did the mosaics.

Back
Top Bottom