Anyone else annoyed by the little amount of ppl that speak english nowadays?

laugh.gif
I be at work and people just straight up come up to me and start speakin spanish...im stittin there lookin lost...then they start lookin at me dumb like im supposed to know what the hell they sayin...I also went to Wendys the other day...and NOBODY spoke good english(hell not even semi-alright)...i was just amazed at how they manage to run this place with people who cant understand simple english...they straight %##%++ up my order and then i ask for some barbque sauce...dude nods his head and proceeds to put ketchup in the bag...
roll.gif
...I couldnt even be mad...

Maybe its cuz im in texas...but i just dont get this...is it like this up north?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

laugh.gif
I be at work and people just straight up come up to me and start speakin spanish...im stittin there lookin lost...then they start lookin at me dumb like im supposed to know what the hell they sayin...I also went to Wendys the other day...and NOBODY spoke good english(hell not even semi-alright)...i was just amazed at how they manage to run this place with people who cant understand simple english...they straight %##%++ up my order and then i ask for some barbque sauce...dude nods his head and proceeds to put ketchup in the bag...
roll.gif

Maybe its cuz im in texas...but i just dont get this...is it like this up north?
I'm annoyed that you don't know how to write.

cosign

these people need to learn how to speak English if they want to work at a job where there is customer interaction

Originally Posted by the north west

cosign

these people need to learn how to speak English if they want to work at a job where there is customer interaction
YOU MAD?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm annoyed that you don't know how to write.

try not to take the internet so seriously

The problem is that people that have been living here their entire lives can't speak, write or type in proper English.

C'mon, OP started his rant with "I be at work...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
Talk about irony.

People who don't speak proper English telling other people they should learn how to speak English....
roll.gif

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin thread is comedy with hypocrisy. English is getting boring nowadays anyway with people such as unnamed butchering it up. might as well speak something different and spice it up a bit.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The problem is that people that have been living here their entire lives can't speak, write or type in proper English.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Talk about irony.

People who don't speak proper English telling other people they should learn how to speak English....
roll.gif

This

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You really can't speak English that well either.

damn you heard my voice? coulda sworn i typed that out..hmm
I'm really sure you type how you talk 
smile.gif
cuz you live wit me right?
laugh.gif

jesus theres no such this as being able to distinguish when u need to use proper english and when u can use slang?

what yall think when imma type my research paper imma type like this?

and when im bout to present it in front of the class imma use slang?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
Talk about irony.

roll.gif

im sure you understood everything he said though
grin.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

jesus theres no such this as being able to distinguish when u need to use proper english and when u can use slang?

tired.gif
Sorry dude cant get yourself out of this one, just take the L
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not really annoyed by it, but I've had similar encounters at fast food restaurants
I swear sometimes they just say !%#% your order and just throw whatever in the bag
laugh.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
The "L" please take it 
smile.gif

i live in los angeles so being around places where english isn't the first language spoken is normal to me.

im like whatever about it, you can't learn a language overnight and you can't make money without working so their going to work and there's going to be language problems from time to time but as long as their trying to make an effort to learn the language then i could care less and if anything appreciate them trying to assimilate.

now those who have lived in the country for their entire lives and don't make a single effort to learn the language then smh at them. sure if your race is the majority in the area you live in, you might be able to get away with not learning english or speaking much english but in the long run your screwing yourself because your life is going to be limited to that area because of the language barrier.

Maybe since they are in America.. They should speak the official language.. Ohhhhhhhhhhh that's right, there isn't one.. People can speak whatever the hell they want... It will be an issue trying to get around but English is not the official language so ahhh well..

Back
Top Bottom